chapter 1

HEY GUYS I AM SORT OF NEW IN THE WHOLE WRITING THING SO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD CO-OPERATE WITH ME AND EXCUSE MY SILLY GRAMMETICAL MISTAKES AND HEY ALWAYS REMEMBER I AM OPEN TO ALL KIND OF SUGGESTIONS AND I AM SURE YOU ALL ARE A SMART BUNCH :D SO FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR COOL IDEAS SO I CAN MAKE THIS  STORY EVEN MORE INT RESTING FOR U ;) 

THANK U GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY...
PS~THE 1ST CHAPPY MIGHT SEEM ABOUT BORING BUT IT GETS BETTER IN NEXT CHAPTERS
:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ch1.  totally unexpected surpise

"OH MY GOD!.. would u please just stop jumping like an excited little puppy already!!.. i am trying to STUDY here!.." groaned my little sister glaring

"oh stop being such a drama mamma Shelly its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow just half and hour more to go.. i am allowed to act crazy today" i said sticking my toung at her while i continued jumping on the bed

"OH jeez woman could you at least try to keep it down!.. or just get out of this room if you really cannot contain your excitement!.. besides i really dont get whats the big deal you are loosing another year of your life!.." she said visibly annoyed

"hey i am gonna turn 17 this year!.. so i am NOT a WOMEN as yet!.. and i have all the reasons in the world to be happy i mean this year has turned out to be amazing for me and I AM AT THE PEEK OF MY TEENAGE YEARS... whoop whoop!.. and this is my room as well so you get out if it annoyes you that much " i said grinning at her still jumping

my sister Shelly is 5 years younger to me yet she is hell lot more mature than i can ever be.. but hey that doesn't mean she is always this bitchy she is usually too darn sweet and helping for me to handle!.. either way she loves me allot and would do anything to see me happy even if she knows she would probably get grounded for helping me out shes the butterfly fairy tale believer kinda person but on the other hand is really practical and always sees the negative side of the action before doing anything i on the other hand just do it and don't think at all which lands both of us in trouble don't get me wrong i love my little sister but sometimes she is just too much!.. and hey how can u be a perfect sibling without fighting every once in a while eh?.. 

"yea right!.. 17 the perfect age for love eh?.." she winked at me grinning she did that on purpose she knew the "L" word annoyed the hell out of me!..

"bleh!.. shut up Shelly.. i am happy with my life its perfect right now i got tons of friends and a perfect family who needs love!?.."i said flicking my hairs out of my face. it's strange really i mean sometimes even i don't understand why i am so against love. it was just something that came naturally to me and my best friend AVA SHIZERBELL yep i mentioned her full name cause my silly bestie kinda likes it that way she's darn obsessed with her last name she says it makes her feel like a fairy Tinkerbell ehh cliche i know but i really cant help it my bff is a crazy gal with her around life can never be boring!.. she's my bff since last 7 years or so we are totally inseparable so much so that now i cannot imagine life without her really!..

"ergg can you please ramble about being a teen queen later Sarah ill remind you again if you dint hear me last time I AM STUDING!..I got exams tomorrow so i would really appreciate if you keep your happy bubble away form me!.." she was practically screaming now

''okay okay!.. jeez relax!.. i am leaving'' I said raising my hands giving up Shelly was really serious about her studies even though she was just in 6th grade i on the other hand was in 12th grade had board exams still dint bother studying until my ass was on fire!,.. umm.. not really.. but you get the point?!.. haha

"thank you!.." she said relived

i pouted and muttered "you are no fun!" under my breath but got off the bed and out of my room anyway i knew better than not messing with miss studious or the whole family would blame me for her shitty grades not that its possible for her to get bad grades still.. you know like the saying better safe than sorry right?

Just when i shut the door to leave miss studious alone i started bouncing again i seriously was freaking excited because after sooo long i was gonna have a real birthday party!.. i mean ofcource i always celebrated my birthdays but they were always low profile like it would be a family dinner or my family would take me shopping and i could practically ask for any darn thing in the mall. or it would just be a casual junk food with friends in McDonald's or just a hangout with Ava which by the way was always more fun than any other thing i could do at my birthday... my last REAL birthday was when i was 6 i think with all the giant cake all of my friends from school to vicinity and all my relatives aunt uncles godmother godfather cousins practically everyone i knew was present there so after a decade it was gonna happen again so i guess this explains my over excitement!

just when i was lost in my little la la land i heard my phone ringing and without even having a look at the caller ID i knew it was Ava my best friend since the 1st year of our friendship she would always be the 1st one wishing me calling me just minutes before midnight so no one else would wish me before she does i had a typical Indian family soo birthdays here was not that big of a deal for them as it was for us teens so they dint bother wishing till the sun rises.

Grinning like a dork i received the call "helloooooo" i said cheerfully
Ava laughed at my excitement "hey there miss sweet 16" she teased