Chapter 16: Yeah Right! This Was Like My First Day In Hell....o How Are You?

I gave you two chapters! The least you can do is vote for the last one and this one! :)

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

********************************************************************************************************

“What are you allergic to liver or something?” David asked, stepping into the elevator. It moved a little from his weight, and I got up quickly.

That's not exactly something an elevator should do, right?

“Y-yah got me!” I yelled sarcastically, with a slight shiver to my voice. He motioned for me to follow him, and I wobbled behind his tall frame into the waiting room. Carol shot me a look of worry, and smiled at David. When we reached his office, I pushed the wet poncho off of me, exposing my wet black hair. “I r-really hope you enjoy this s-sandwich. You j-jerk.”

David put his hands on his hips, and stared at the bag. “Oh I’m not eating that sandwich. You left thirty minutes ago,” he explained, taking the bag from my tight, angry grip. He opened the paper bag, and cringed at the smell. Taking out the chips, he pulled them open with one hand, and his teeth. It made a loud popping noise, and the strong smell of jalapenos filled my nose. “But I’ll eat the chips and give you a break.”

Basically he threw the sandwich at me, and sat back into his large leather desk chair. “Take a bite and I won’t fire you,” he stated, with a giant smirk on his face.

I starred at bag, and slowly un-wrapped the sandwich. Only one bite Faith, and you won’t get fired. One hundred dollars an hour; that’s what he said right? I brought the sandwich to my mouth, when I heard him say: “Huge bite or it doesn’t count.”

David kicked his legs up, and started to eat the chips.  I stood stunned in my spot, holding the bag in my hands. “Isn’t that spicy?” I asked him quietly.

 He made a sour face, and stuck his tongue out. “Yeah, get me some water in the waiting room, quick.” I hurried out of the room, with my soaked shoes and filled him a cup in the waiting room. I turned to see Carol gone from her seat, and the redhead in her place. She narrowed her eyes at me, and I scrunched my nose at her.

What a friendly person.

When I got into the office, I held the cup up and pointed at it. “Why the hell should I give this to you after what you made me do?” I demanded angrily. He ignored me, and motioned for me to sit down. “I asked you a –“

Loud thunder cracked, and I shut up. David turned his head curiously to the sound, and then frowned at me. “Miss Williams please have a seat, and give me the water.”

I dragged my feet a little and plopped down onto the leather. I reached over and gave him the Styrofoam cup. His hand stayed in the bag even as I held it in front of him. He stuck his finger in his mouth licking off the jalapeño powder, and grabbed the cup with the same hand. The saliva infested finger rubbed against my own. “Seriously!” I shouted, whipping my hand on my slacks.

He chuckled deep in his throat, and sipped the drink. I leaned back in the chair, and he frowned. “Please dry yourself off first those are expensive.”

I threw my hands up in exasperation, “I have nothing to wear!”

“Sit on the floor then.”

“No.”
“Why not?”

“Because you’re an ass,” I snapped, and he choked a little on the drink. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that. My eyes landed on the floor, and I avoided his gaze.