The Boy In The Clouds (JC Caylen)

**your pov**

There he was again, that same boy you always saw riding down your street on his board with his friends. The one with the cloud tattooed on his wrist. He always seemed to be vlogging and talking to that camera. You didn't know what it was about him, but you always thought he was the cutest thing you'd ever seen. One day, on their usual pass by your house the tall blonde one yelled his name while they were joking around. It was JC Caylen, and since you finally knew his name, you decided to look him up on YouTube and see how those vlogs turned out. You hadn't noticed but you got so into the videos that you found out all the boys that ride with him had channels too. He was everything you had ever looked for in a guy, but he would never go for a girl like you, nobody ever had. So you sat at the computer and became a fan like thousands of other girls had. You found out he was 4 months older than you and had gotten his tattoo for his fans, which you were one of now. You were set to be satisfied with fan girling and reading fanfictions about him until the day things took a fall for a better ending.

JC, Connor, and Ricky (as you had learned their names to be) hadn't rode past your house in over a week, so you decided to go outside and paint. You were halfway through painting a picture of JC on his favorite board, named Rasta, when someone came crashing down the road and into your canvas holder. You started to yell at the stranger before you noticed the styled brown hair and cheetah printed shoes you'd been previously painting detail into on your canvas. It had been JC who had almost crashed into you. He got up with the canvas in his hands and starting apologizing when you cut him off and said it was ok. When he handed the canvas over, although now broken in half, he noticed the faded but matching drawn on cloud you had on your wrist from 2 days before. He smiled and said he'd be willing to take a picture with you to make up for the damage. You took out your phone to put the picture on Instagram right away! He also followed your twitter and promised to keep in touch, and he did.

You got to learn more than what he puts behind the camera. You had gotten to become a very close friend with the boy who had been a stranger barely a month before. Today was the first day you and JC were going to hang out together, along with Connor and Kian. What you hadn't known is that everyone else was on penny boards, a skill you had never mastered in the slightest bit. When the boys arrived and you told them about this dilemma they teased you like normal but gladly took the next few hours to teach you. It was both a fun and painful experience that left you with a nasty bruise one your elbow. JC had kissed it for show and got a tease from the other boys, luckily nobody had noticed you blushing. After you had a basic understanding of how to ride, you and the boys went to the beach and ate frozen yogurt. After a long day of riding, falling, and yogurt the boys took you home. You asked JC to stay behind for a moment so you could finally give him the painting you restarted that he ruined the day you had met.

"You painted this?" He asked.

"Well it was the one you actually ran into the day we officially met."

"This is amazing!"

"Thanks I was hoping you'd enjoy it."

He accepted the painting with a hug and a kiss on the cheek that left you more red than you'd ever been before. But it wasn't the last kiss you would ever get from him.

**about 3 month later. JC's pov**

She was perfect. The girl I'd met about 4 months ago was the one I'd been searching for my entire life. Today I was going to make her my girlfriend. I noticed how red she got when I kissed her cheek and took her hand. I needed to make her mine. She wasn't expecting me over today, I had planned on surprising her at her apartment. She loved it when I brought her new things to inspire her paintings so today I brought her a picture of a giant palm tree that's leaves had been shaped like a heart. It was perfect. I skated down to her apartment and walked into the room she would be most likely painting in to set my plan into action.