Giving me a grin, Luhan walked away towards his classroom.

Did he just grin.. at me?

My face heated up and still followed him. His teacher came in and I heard they'll be having a quiz. I saw Luhan depressed and I think he's not ready to take the quiz. I thought of something..

While he's taking a look at his paper, I looked at it as well. "Pst." He looked around until he saw me. I waved and mouthed, "Need help?" He shook his head and I chuckled.

"Is that general Science?" I peeked at his paper and yes it is its Science. He can't find the answer in the last number.

I sighed and gave him a hint. "Aish, The answer there starts with letter I." He thinks and he got the answer. The teacher said pass the papers and wait for checking.

After checking the papers and have returned to the owner, I heard him, "Yes!" he cheered knowing that he got A. Then he called my attention and mouthed me, "Gomawo." he grinned. I smiled sweetly to him.

By the time of dismissal, they all went home, so we did. "I'm so tired!" He whined after putting his bag on his bed.

"Yah, are you really and angel?" he abruptly asked.

"Yes I am an angel Luhan."  I confidently replied.

"But how? Do you really came from heaven?"

"Yes." I nodded like crazy.

"You know I got something right here on my bag." I opened my bag and tackled some stuffs.

I put it on his bed. A pair of glasses. He weirdly looked at me.

"These are just not an ordinary things you know. This glasses allows to see me. You don't need this, you can see me after all, but this is for normal people like anybody else out there." I gave it to him. He observed what is it.

"That's cool." He nodded in understanding and smiled. He yawned and laid down on his bed.

"I'm sleepy. I'll go to sleep now."

The deer is sleepy.

I hummed a song and went beside him. His eyes getting closed and I stopped humming.

"I wish we'll get together soon.." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

Luhan's P.O.V

I heard (Y/N) humming while I drift to dreamland.

(dream starts here)

"(Y/N) let me explain." I ran towards her.

She ran as far as I couldn't catch her anymore. I looked down and sighed, tried to run again but she's gone. Where is she? I called her name but no one replied. I saw a feather and picked it up, knowing it was from her wings.

The next day at night, I was walking on the streets, I feel empty without someone beside me. I feel something that I can't explain. While I was crossing the street, an upcoming car is about to come...

(dream ends here)

"AAAAAAHH!" I shouted and panted heavily.

I touched my arms and legs. Thank God I'm still alive. What a weird dream. It's about (Y/N). But I don't know what that dream means. I got out of my bed and went to the balcony quietly. Unexpectedly (Y/N) is there.

"U-Uh, hey (Y/N)?" I walked beside her. She turned around with her arms crossed,

"Had a nightmare?"

"Yeah." I replied chuckling.

We stood there for a moment but (Y/N) spoke.

"Are you still scared of me?" she asked

"Huh? Its not that I'm scared.. But I just don't believe in angels and stuff.." I scratched my head biting my lower lip.

"But what do you think of me?" She suddenly asked.

"I-I..." I drew my lips in to thin line and,

"I just can't understand. How can I see an angel like you, and what are all these. I don't know." I shook my head.

"I understand. It might seem crazy for you but I'm for real. If I could do anything just for you to believe me." She hugged her arms.

I don't know but I feel something that I should believe her. She seems saying the truth. I can see it in her eyes. I feel so weird and I don't know what to do.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Okay. I believe you." I saw her face enlighten as I said those words. I wish I won't regret what I said.

"I-I still don't know if I should really trust you that much, but we can be friends." I smiled

"Once again. Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-ssi. I am (Y/N), your guardian angel." she bowed. Silly girl.

"Forget the formalities, call me Luhan, or oppa?" I grinned.

"No way."

I think she is trusted. I hope we'll be like this always, as friends. Or maybe more than friends.