From the Curry of Life to Konoha!

Sakura found herself awake with her head laid on one side of Kankurou and Ino on the other. She about screamed from the shock...  but she held it in. It wasn't like Kankurou was ugly or anything he was actually pretty hot under all that junk he wears. Kankurou looked up at Sakura and she just waved slightly. "INO PIG GET YOUR ASS UP!"Sakura yelled in the girls ear as she jumped up into the nearest tree. "Sakura are you sure you don't want to rest more before we leave?"Kankurou asked as Sakura just shook her head no.

 "Sakura........."Ino mumbled under her breath as she and Kankurou got behind Sakura. "Let's go if we go at the pace we did yesterday we can get to Konoha in maybe 10 hours....."Sakura said starting off as fast as she could with Ino struggling to keep up with Sakura's fast pace "Sakura! Wait up!"Ino shouted. "Ino I don't think it will do any good......"Kankurou said  "There is the rest village....... We slacked off...."Sakura said "We have to go faster!"She added as her speed picked up.

"She is not gonna make it to Sand if she keeps up....."Kankurou said "Your right she won't......"Ino replied "The only reason we made it to Oto in a day and a half was because of Naruto........"Ino said "He kept running off and Sakura chased after him......." "Ino I can hear you!"Sakura shouted "I'm just telling the truth...."She said

"Why Naruto stays with her is a mystery to me....."Ino said as they passed through the village and continued on."We could have stopped Sakura......"Ino complained "We will stop at the next place I remember passing a small building that makes curry. "That's the one that's right up the rode isn't it?"Ino asked

"Is that it?"Kankurou asked pointing to a familiar sight to Sakura. "Ummm do we have to stop......."Sakura asked becoming frightened "C'mon!"Ino said pushing Sakura inside the shop. "Sakura-san!"Called an elderly women. "Hey......"Sakura said she gulped and said "Can I have 3 bowls of your Curry of life?"Sakura asked "AND ABOUT 15 CUPS OF WATER?"

"Sakura don't be rude!"Ino said Sakura gazed over at Ino and said "I'm not being rude yo "your gonna need it...." "Sakura-san you and your friends go sit down."She said "How old is that women.....?"Ino asked "Very.... old...."Sakura replied as she led Kankurou and Ino to the tables. "I'm really surprised she is still living....."She said as a young man brought the water and two pitchers. "Thank you....."Sakura said as the man walked off.

"Sakura have you been here before?"Ino asked "Umm well Me,Naruto,Neji,Lee and Tenten went on a mission that took place in the mountains over there."Sakura said "But that was around the time Sasuke left Konoha....." A child began to bring the plates and the young man from earlier brought the curry pot and poured some on each of their plates. "I-ta-da-ki-ma-su......"Sakura stuttered not really wanting to kill her unborn child by eating this even though she highly doubted that it would kill it.

They were handed spoons and then the severs walked off. "Nii-san was that Sakura-sama?"The child asked "I'm not sure."The older one said as they walked into the kitchen. "Before you eat I reccomend getting a cup of water ready......"Sakura said with a cup in one hand and a spoon full of curry in the other. She stuck the spoon in her mouth at the same time Kankurou and Ino did.

"Holy shit!!!!"Ino screeched as she poured the water down her throat Kankurou doing the same. "Wow...It's not as hot and spicy as it was last time......"Sakura said drinking a moderate amount of water. "You mean this used to be even spicier?!"Ino said almost doing a spit take. "Yes Lee-san loved this stuff........"Sakura said "But Neji he passed out just about every time he ate some......."She added

"That Lee-san you are talking about is he the same person that Gaara fought during the first round of the Chuunin exams?"Kankurou asked "Yes don't you remember you fought him during the last Chuunin exam and won......."Sakura  said  "Now don't break that poor old ladies heart so eat! I warned you guys not to come here.... but you didn't listen..."Sakura said as she continued to eat the curry on her plate.