''Why don't you talk to me, walk with me baby''

The next morning, Mike waked up and he felt so stupid. How could he had made out with Barbara, when he likes Carly more. He had a little flashback from the kiss, and then he realized. ''Oh no,Carly saw it!. He grabbed some pants and a sweater and runned on his bare feet to Carly's house.She didn't saw him, but she shouted. ''I'm in the garden!''. He opened the fence, and there she was. In a beautiful blue dress, and her long hair in a ponytail. ''Oh, it's you, hi mike, isn't Barbara you ex/not ex with you''? ''No, she went away after... the kiss''. ''Yeah I saw it''. ''Listen Carly..'' No, you listen Mike..!''. ''I thought that we had something special, and that you felt the same way about me, as I felt about you''. She grabbed the basket with apples, and walked away trhough the big garden. When suddenly mike started to sing: ''Why won't you talk to me, can't u see I'm burning up when you look like that and I'm looking right back, why won't you talk to me, walk with me baby''. Carly smiled. Then she sang: ''Come'on take me away, I've been yours from the start, summernight summerdays I'll be your summerheart. ''Come'on take me away, I've been yours from the start''.Then their voices came togheter:. ''When it's not like that,and you look right back..'' And then they kissed. Mike threw his phone away with 23 missed calls from Barbara. ''Deleting her number soon..'' And then they cuddled untill it started to rain. They went inside, and he kissed her. ''You know, you can stay here if you want. ''my roommate Candie is out for the weekend'',''I'd love to ''he said.. And they were officially a couple. They moved to a bigger house for themselfs, and they are having a wonderful time togheter <3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

                                                                  THE END