The New Girl and the Player

Hope you like it :)

___________________________________________________________________________

I enter my new school named 'West Lake High School' with my lambourgini LP570-4 Superleggera white im wearing my grey gucci jeans and a black top on saying 'worth millions' with a black cardigan up to my hips with a few accesories.

 Everyone stops talking and stares at my car being parked I put my sunglasses on

CAR ENGINE TURNS OFF

 I step out of my car all the boys mouth drops and they stare at me but they recover quicky but the girls are snickering and pointing at me. I smile at me as boys just watching my every move. I walk pass everyone with some boys who give me wolf whistles I reach the reception and the lady asks 'Are you Natasha Jones?' I say polietly 'Yes I am' She gives me my timetable and the others in a black folder and I see my time table and first I have Chemistry in SC3.

 I reach my class door and I think 'I love new schools' I enter the class room while everyone stares at me I put a smile on my self.

Brents POV

I see the new girl who everyone is talking about she still has her sunglasses on with a playfull smile on her lips her t-shirt says 'worth millions' I like her clothes style already. Mr Sands says 'here's our new student Amy Logan.' She takes her sunglasses off and everyone is amazed even Mr Sands, her eyes are a carribean blue just like mine.

I can't wait to get into that girls panties yum :)

Mr Sands composes his self and says Natasha may you sit next to Brent please? She nods and walks towards me, some part of my thoughts are saying Dude be happy shes sitting next too you try to talk to her!! She smiles at me and she sits down 

'Hi i'm Brent Jeeves hice to meet you'

'Hi i'm Natasha Jones nice to meet you too'

Mr Sands gave us a test and we had to do when we started Natasha was wizzing through the test like she had done this before several of times.I looked around to see if everyone eles was whizzing through like Amy but no one was, everyone was stuck on the 4th question.

I walked to Mr Sands desk was where he was marking papers I handed my test over to him and he looked shicked and said 'Miss Jones are you sure you have finished, because it has  only been 20 minutes?' I nodded my head and walked towards the door.

 I heard a girl screaming and I BANG of lockers through a door.

I went through the door and saw a girl crying with her arm bleeding I walk towards her and help her up and I see it's the girl who was smiling at me in the morning when she was wearing her cheerleading outfit, and now shes in jeans and a top with accesories I rip a bit of my t-shirt of and wrap it around her bleeding wrist. I say 'I'm Natasha and you are?' 'I'm Britney you're the new girl right because you have a sense of fashion' I smile and say 'Thanks but how did this happen to you?' She looked at me and said 'I was going out with Daniel and he saw me with another boy holding hands but he got the wrong idea the boy was my cousin and he was helping me walk because I sprained my ankle and he thought I was cheating on him with my cousins which I weren't and he did this to me and hurt meand he broke up with me.' I heard the bell ring and that meant that it was break for 30 minutes I said 'Come on show me this boy he must be in the cafeteria right?'

 She nodded and we walked to the caferteria still remebering that her wrist was bleeding. We reached the cafetaria and she pointed Daneil who was with the guy in my science class Brent. I walked over and tapped Daniel's shouder and he turned and looked I pulled him up by his top and banged him against the wall when the while cafeteria went quiet and was looking I said 'Before you ever hurt a girl always ask her the reason ok' I punched him in the face leaving him with a busted lip and helped Britney lead to the cafeteria doors with everyone quiet.

 When we had just opened the doors when we saw the principle looking pissed and saw Daniel laying on the floor with a busted lip and said 'Natasha my office now' and he said it loud enough for the whole world to hear.I said 'Sir, don't shout to much the windows will break, and if you're looking at Daneil thinking what happen I busted his lip by punching him in the face because I have a reason and I will tell you that in your office where now my dad should be sitting there.' I looked around to see everyone and their eyes wide and their mouths dropped thinking and even Britneys and I heard someone saying this 'Wow she had the guts to say that to the principle thats amazing!' I turned and put my hand in fornt of the principles face and he snapped out of his thinking and moved my hand forward meaning lets go. He turned around and walked to his office with me and Britney following Britney said 'Don't worry I will get you out of this' and I smiled thank god I won't be in that much trouble becasue my dad said this is my last school i'm going to otherwise i'm going to get home schooled and I don't want to get home schooled.

We entered the office and I saw my dad there the business tycoon looking pissed the principle said 'Miss Jones would you tell us what happened please?' But before I could speak Briteney said the whole story what happned leaving my dad and my principle mouth hanging open and then the principle said 'thank you for telling us the story britney and both of you can leave now.' Leaving my dad and the principle together to speak.

Me and Britney leave the office and see loads of students around the door even Brent and Daneil their giving me and angry look and I say to them 'Don't need to look that angry becasue all we did is tell the truth and we didn't even get in trouble, and hopefully your so-called ass friend does get expelled! ' and with that me and Britney walked through the taliking hallways to the car park towards my car, because we needed to get her to the hospital becasue of her bleeding wrist.

We reached the hospital and went straight into the A&E Department and showed her wrist to them they said itisn't that bad but they will just need to see her in 2 weeks to take the bandage off to see the wound. 

We left the hospital and I dropped her off at her house whie walking her to her door and I see her parents her mum was looking quite worried and her dad aswell as worried as they should be. When Briteny was 2 steps away both of them came up to her and hugged her, and was asking she was and she told them the whole story again but the first time they heard it from the prinicple and this time they heard it from their own daughter.

Mr and Mrs Welsh looked at me and smile and pulled me into a crushing hug, smiled trying to hide away the trouble of breathing I was having but after a few seconds they both let go, and Mrs Welsh said 'Thank You for saving Britney from that Daniel' I smiled and I was about to turn around when Mr Welsh said 'Why don't you stay over for tonight, becasue it is already late and you can just phone your father and tell him?' I looked at the whole Welsh family with their eyes glistening and pleading so I nodded, before I could speak i was being held by Britney and she was pulling me towards the stairs and I could guess towards her bedroom.

When we reached her bedroom it was pink and white but it wasn't over the top with pink it was enough pink my eyes could handle. I went to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag and Britney went to sleep on her bed. 

I woke up and Britney woke up too she told me ' Natasha Choose from my  wardrobe of what you want to wear ok?' I nodded and I opened her walk in wardrode and it was mostly skirts but my eyes fell on some jeans and a top which I changed into immediently. When Britney came in she was ready aswell as walked downstairs to have breakfast.

Brents POV

I text the boys to meet me in the school libary 1 hour before school started, so we can plan revenge about what that new HOT girl Natasha did to Daneil.

Everyone reached the libary on time and I said 'Listen Micheal, Daniel, Bruce and Nathan we have to plan against the new girl Natasha after what she did to Daniel.'

Bruce said 'I can't believe you dud you got beat up by a girl and it was only her first day' he started laughing and Michael and Nathen joined in too.

They looked at me and they stopped laughing because my face was dead serious now then Daniel said 'What are we going to do?' I looked at him with a smirk on my face because i an idea an everyone could tell that I had a Idea which is going to be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this is my second story I got bored of my first one so i Started this one hope you enjoyed it member VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!