88: Your Child Joins Him On Stage

Harry:

Because "Daddy I really want to say Hi to the pretty ladies." and Harry is laughing and throwing the toddler up on his hip. It was Luke's first time seeing his father perform and while you thought he would be frightened at all the screaming, he thrives from it. "Hiiiiii." Your son giggles waving a tiny hand around causing all the girls to laugh and scream that much louder. With the screams and waves your son blushes laying his head against his father's chest soaking it in.

Liam:

"Can we see Patricia?" Liam reads as the first twitter question flies on the screen. He laughs before nodding his head "She's right back stage with [y/n]. Hang on just a moment." Since the boys were in your hometown you decided to take your daughter to see her father preform which is the reason he has her in his arms and walking around the stage. Niall is the first one in front of them making a silly face which causes your daughter to grin. "Say hi to the fans, babe." Liam encourages holding his microphone to her tiny lips. "Hi fans." And with that she hides away in his neck.

Louis: 

Tommy is dancing at your feet, his arms flinging around and tiny feet jumping up and down. The energy at the show is unreal and even has you rocking out sidestage. In the middle of your 'short' rock session Tommy runs towards his father, of course Louis is a bit surprised when the four year old starts climbing the stairs to get beside him but laughs it off. "Sing the next line yeah?" He whispers in his ear before handing him the microphone. "You can't go to bed without a cup 'a tea, and maybe dats the reason that ya talk in your sleep." The toddler stumbles before louis kisses his head and continues the verse.

Niall:

She's shy, so why and that's why it's so hard to get her to come out. Her little head shakes back and forth quickly as Niall waves her over. It's Louis who runs over, gives you a smile and opens his arms for her. Finally, in Louis' arms she makes her way from side stage giving everyone a shy smile. Niall takes her when she get's closer and pats her back gently pointing out to all of the girls in the crowd. "These girls really wanted to see you, can you tell them Hi?" She gives the crowd a short wave before looking back at her father and smiling shyly..

Zayn:

The crowd is going wild as your son sits down at the side of the stage beside his father. His tiny hand lightly grips onto the older males before tugging it softly. "I want to sing!" after giving a quick look to the boys Zayn reaches backstage, pecking you on the cheek in the process and grabs a spare microphone. "Here buddy, sing good yeah?" Giggling the black-haired boy nods excitedly grinning over at his four uncles "Let's get this show on the road guys!" He cheers resulting in screams from the audience.