Chapter 4: Nap time and a little trouble

After brunch, we noticed Nikola was slolwy starting to fall sleep on the table. I smiled and picked her up, rocking her as we walked to the car. She was fast sleep by the time we got to the limo and I helt her on my lap as we drive home.

When we arrived home, I carfully carried her up to her room and placed her in the black round crib. Eleanor grabbed some PJ's and undressed her. She put her in these adorable pink PJ shorts and a pink matching tank top. She stuck a soother in Nikolas little mouth and tucked her in. I took Eleanors and we walked downstairs. 

~~~

About 2 hours later, Nikola was upstairs babbling and Eleanor went up to get her. She brought down my little brunette in a pair of jeans, a white tank top and a blue poka dot jacket  with a black flower clip in her hair. It was adorable. (Picture on the side, I know she had curly hair before and she was 2, but now shes 4 and she has straight light brown hair) 

I took my princess from Eleanor and we sat down on the couch to watch some TV. She giggled and babbled at the tv, smiles and sucking on her thumb. 

~~~

At about 2, a few hours after she got up, my mum brought my sisters over to hang out for the after noon. I hugged all the girls and smiled, introducing them to Nikola. Nikola, didnt like that. She didnt want anything to do with them for the longest time. She refused to talk to them and didnt want to share my attention. She sat on my lap the whole time and cuddled into me. My mum thought she needed a nap. but I told her she already had one today.

My sisters decided to stay the night and chill here tomorrow. At 5, I heard a scream from a Nikola and a whine from one of the twins. Me and Mum got up, running to the play room to find Phoebe rubbing her arm and Nikola rubbing her leg where a visoble hand print was.

"Any of you want to explain?" Mum asked the other girls, but the all shook their heads and said that they all had not beed in the room. I picked up Nikola and looked her in the eyes. "What happened?" She fought me, wiggling around. "MWOMMY!" She called for Eleanor, who came in, covered in floor and took one look at her leg and glared at me. She grabbed Nikola and stormed out of the room with out a explanion. 

While I had been talking to Nikola, my mom had gotten out of Phoebe what had happened. "Nikola wanted to change the TV, so I was going to help her and I went to the wrong channel and she bit me... then I hit her leg..." My mom sighed and pulled her over her knee quickly and gave her a quick spanking.

Walking out into the kitchen, Nikola sat with an ice pack on her leg. "What the hell. You hit her on her leg?! Thats not a spanking Louis!" She snapped at me. I glared at both of them and explained what had happened to Eleanor, who turned to Nikola and looked at her. "Young Lady, why did you lie to mummy?" She demanded. Nikola gulped.

"i-Im sowwie mwummy! I wont dwo it agwain! NWO!" She cries as Eleanor began to light her little covered bum on fire. After about 15 smacks she was crying and kicking, begging for her to stop. Eleanor picked her up and put her in her crib for a time out, where she fell asleep until dinner and behaved the rest of the night.