How to be 'scene'

Hai guys and girls. So you want to know how too Look 'scene'?

here are some topics Ill be doing in this guide. now, I hate lables but that is what the style is called so grow up.

- Music and clothes

-Hair and makeup

-How to get a parent ( or who ever you live with) to let you dye your hair and wear make up. **this will not always work!**

Music is a little confusing. You can listen to anything you want. You dont have to listen to 'scremo' or 'death metal' to be a 'real scene kid' here are a few groups/artist I listen to.

- lights

- Chiptune David (chiptune)

- Ghost Town (posthardcore/ex)

- I am ghost (posthardcore)

- A day to remember (posthardcore)

- Abandon all ships! (screamo/ex/posthardcore)

Now to clothes!

Your clothes should be what ever you want them to be. But Bandtees and cute tee shirts are a good choice. I personaly Wear colorful clothing. Jeans and shorts are a must. Necklesses, earrings, gadges, lip rings , and belts. you dont need them to look scene. so calm down and save your self some money. **KANDI** Kandi are hand crafted . Just google what they are and how to make them. I make 3D cuffs and other things.

Hair. Yes hair. Your hair should be shourt layers in the front and long in the back. You should have a 'emo' boy hair flip . If need examples just look up Tabs24x7Official on youtube. Her hair is amazing.

Dont dye your hair crazy colors till you mastered Normal colors as in brown, Red , black, and blonde. If your hair is Black You have to bleach it ( **with hair bleach only!**) So you can dye you hair just thouse colors. Now to dye you hair crazy colors when you learn how to bleach hair and know how to find ways to keep your hair healthy!

You need to wash you hair every day. You HAVE to wait to take a shower or bath when you bleach you hair. Wait about 5 days ( I know it sounds gross) It helps you hair repair it self!

If who ever is in charg at your house hold doesnt want you to dye your whole head just ask for high lights. Most of the time they will say yes. And slowly move your way up to bigger chunks of hair. sooner or latter they will let you dye your whole head. If not Try making amazing grades and do things around the house. If none of this helps, I guess you need to start talking about why you want to dye it. n.n

-@ezaminabunnie instagram