The Scream

The Scream

Bella and John loved the arts . Everything from literature to painting to dancing and singing .

Their daughter Jessie was four .

When Jessie turned five her mother printed out a picture of the famous painting “ The scream “ by Edvard Munch . She put it in a black frame and hung it in her daughters room , on the wall that’s opposite to her bed .

Jessie didn’t like it … the painting scared her , especially at night when she’s alone in her room in the middle of the darkness .

But she didn’t want to hurt her mother’s feelings so she didn’t say anything about it .

This continuous state of fear the girl lived in led her to slowly losing her sanity .

As the years passed her parent’s relationship began to change , They went from the cute couple , crazy in love to 2 strangers that would probably run away from each other if it wasn’t for their daughter . Yet Jessie always blamed herself for her parents constant fighting .on her 15 th birthday her father shot her mother , in front of her !

Jessie ran to her room and locked the door knowing that her father also planned on killing her . She moved her bed to block the door with it but as she was moving it , she felt excruciating pain run through her body . she fell down on the floor and started crying while her dad was trying to  break her door .

Her body was changing!!! She was becoming taller and thinner , her whole body turned black except for her neck , face and hands they were turning yellow ! the shape of her mouth and eyes also changed ! the mouth became oval as if she was screaming and her eyes became complete circles . her fingers grew longer and thinner . Her hair seemed to be burning until there was nothing covering her head . She got up and looked in the mirror ! she looked so awful she put her hands on her cheeks and screamed !

the scream was so high her dad’s ears started bleeding , and as he finally broke the door the scream grew higher and higher !

It was so high the father’s skull started cracking , he fell on to the bed with pain . His skull then cracked completely ,

He died . When Jessie looked up she saw her mom standing in front of her . The bullet merely made her faint .

Jessie felt happy ! her mother isn’t dead ! but then she noticed the look on her face and watched her as she died . The scream also killed her .

Jessie went out of her house . When the police arrived they found that not only her parents died, everyone in the building was killed by the girl’s scream !

Jessie ran away .

She was never caught , and each city she went to she murdered the residents of entire buildings with her screams .

The media named her the scream , but not only because of her deadly screams but because her new face resembled the character from the famous painting “the scream” way too much .

 by Mada El-Horr

source : http://mycreepypasta.blogspot.com/