Tears in Heaven

It's been a year... Everything was so different... Sometimes I ask my self if it's me who changed or is it people around me.

People will hurt you, bring you down, ignore you... But the problem is that when you really love someone , like you really would do anything for them and they just don't care, we never know if it's better to set them free or to not give up on them...

Some people say that you don't give up on people you love.. But if this person doesn't love you back? Is it worth it?

Lola tried so many times to tell him that she loves him...But when he notices that he loved her back... It was too late.

" LOLA ! Hurry up you're gonna be late for your bus! "

Here it goes... summer camp... like every year. She kind of fancied this place since her best memories were there...

How couldn't she be happy? Lola was going to see her bestfriend Katie whom she didn't saw since last summer !

" We're gonna have the best summer ever ! I promiss you ! " , said Kate.

Lola was cute and charming. She had those long brown hair. She always has been complimented for her beautiful shining eyes eventhough they weren't colored but there were hiding something espacially that she had that mysterious look. Although she wasn't too long, however, she had a very attractive body.

She was the samallest in her family. Her mother was kind of overbearing when she was a kid but since she became a teenager her mom and her family started to not pay attention although it was THE phase that a person needs the most his parents.

Lola was talkative but she eventhough she shared her emotions, she had never showed what she really felt from the inside. She was the kind of girl who laughs all day long but cries her self to sleep. She had a lack of affection and this is what made her weak.

Day after day Lola and Kate were getting closer.

And while they were walking together in the middle of a fiery throng of kids and monitor, two guys were staring at them. The girls tried to ignore them until one of the boys came by .

" hey! I'm Michael, why don't you both come and join us me and my friend ?"

"Okay! Why not it would be fun ", said Kate, who was the kind of girl who is completly the opposit of shy, with enthusiasm.

Lola stayed quiet while Kate was telling jokes and stories to Michael.

The silence of Lola was interrupted by Philippe- the other guy-

"So? What about you Lola? How old are you?"

Lola was 15 while philippe was a 17.

Philippe was a very special guy. Maybe he seemed to be quiet and not very friendly. But deeply he was a very nice person. He never opened his heart to anyone. And if you ask him about love he will just tell you to change the subject of the conversation.

Lola and Philippe spent all the summer together of course with Kate and Michael.

They were actually now very close.

Lola had feelings for Philippe , However, she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Summer was slowly getting to the end... This was sad because once it's over everyone was going to get back to their normal life which means school and wont see each others anymore.