From Justin To Kelly

Mia's POV

"I cant beleive you asked me that !" I screeched at Nate he was so immature. I hate him ... Yeah I hate him!

"Dont be so dramatic I just wanted to know if you would suck it or not we have been on this plane for hours and you've got to admit that its a bit boring. I was just trying to be a good boyfriend and and give you something to do" He said slowly defending himself.

"You asked me to suck you off Nate! Thats only fun for you!"

"Who ever said anything about it being fun for you . I just wanted to let you entertain yourself"

"Your disgusting !"

"Your boring"

"Im not doing it stop talking to me!" I snapped while turning my head to the small window.

"Ill let you play with my bal-"

"Hi my name is Heather- Oh it's just you guys" She said and then turned away and walked back into the cockpit.

"Well that was inviting" said Nate sarcasticly

"Extreemely" I dragged watching hte space that Heather appeared and dissapered within 20 seconds.

_A couple of hours later_

"That I could be the on who gives you

All that you've been serching for 

Hold on to my love , and baby let me give you more !" Nate sung as he watched the television closely 

"You know " I sung 

"Anytime " He sung without taking his eyes off the screen " Anytime you need love baby Im on your side , Just let me be the one baby gonna make it alright"

"Nate alright your starting to annoy me"

"ANYTIME YOU NEED LOVE BABY YOUR IN MY HEART . 

I CAN MAKE IT ALRIHGT!" He screamed facing me and getting so close to my so than when he said 'can' small grains of spit hit my face

I started to whipe my face as he grabbed my hands and leaned torwards my ears and sung the final notes " YEAH YEAH YEAH OOOOOOOOOH"

I couldnt stop the laughter that left my chest as he mad a fool of himself . I knew that he remebered that the first time we got on this plane and we had sex in the bathroom we were recorded and we became team ecastsy . I wouldnt be supriesd if they called us justin and kelly now. 

"Attention all passangers we will be landing  please follow the instruction infront of you on the big overhead."

As soon as the plane touched down we were off the plane and escorted to our island me and Nate began to fight once more " Rember how when we first did it and I pushed in a little and you screamed haha that fae was priceless"

"I screamed because it was the wrong hole you freaking STD not because you dick was big !"

"Rember how when I tried to stick it in your ass and you freaked out and tried to fight me haha man I love taking your ass"

"I hate you taking my ass."

"Remeber when you first sucked my cock and I tried to stuff it down your throat but you couldnt take it and your eyes watered and you gagged ?"

"You were tickling under the arms ! And when I would lauhg you would push in!"

"Rember when-"

"Stop you remeniscing " Demanded a voive from our living room t.v screen " I have brought you two back here just to prove to the others that love does not exsist it is nothing but a mere fable that people beleive in!"

"Who are you?"

"Everyone and noone"

"Wait , I thought you brought us back to prove to everyone we were inlove" Said Nate sounding confused

"No, I brought you back fro the exact opposite. "

"So what .. We get the money if we prove that we are not inlove?"

"Hahahahaha of course not . You get it if you fall inlove but we know thats impossible so your here for my entertainment"

"Ill leave" I said 

"To where and How Miana?"

"Home and a plane dummy" I responded

"Who's palne? Oh mine right ? The one that only leaves on my command?Of course why didnt I think of that?"The voice said sarcasticaly 

"Your a bully!"

"Thats me. The head without a face. Bye" The t.v went blank

"That was awkward" 

"Damn Right."

"So heres the plan we pretend were inlove ... again... get the money because I dont want to me that shemales entertainment .

"Not gonna work" The shadowed head said on the t.v before urnig back blank.

"Can we get some privacy!!?"

"Nope" It cut back on and cut off again once it was done speaking

_Later that night_

"I know and impossible question that noone can anwser" Nate said

"Shoot" I said while licking my oreo and sitting back on the bed's headrest

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

"That wood chuck would chuck as much wood as it wants if it could chuck wood because it can"

Nate looked at me like I chopped my own head off and offered it to him for lunch"What?"

"If a wood chuck COULD chuck wood it would chuck as much as it wants because it COULD or CAN chuck wood."

"O-k" he said dragging ity out " I've got another one ... What rhymes with orange ?"

"Nothing"

"Why wont Mia have sex with me?"

Because Nate dosent love me 

"Because you have aids"

"Actually I had claumidia once"

"And crabs and herpes'

"Those were rumors you should know I never gave you anything"

"Thats true"

"Can I have sex with Mia now?'

"Goodnight"

########################################################################

Im a bitch . I know I know I know. You can call me one freely because I really did pull a bitch move . 

I havent uploaded in years but Ive just came up with a plot so I should be able to upload regularly so please bear with me. I know this is short and I know it sucks but please bear with me