"Go on without me!"

Bloody_Chatterbox  IAmSirius  HPluver5588  Sweetiepie98  fredfredmole30  tessa17  Rosesarepurple

Here’s the chapter!:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

“What did you think Sirius was going to say?” I demanded for the hundredth time that week. It was now Wednesday afternoon and the past few days had consisted of me questioning James and my injuries slowly healing. I also ran into Joshua a few times and he always stopped to talk to me. Turns out, Joshua was a first year Ravenclaw and he was a very sweet boy.

“Is that a bird? How odd.” James shouted. Every time I had asked James the same question he would continually come up with something random to say to try and distract me.

“Oh yes, a bird in the sky? Totally out of the ordinary.” I said sarcastically. “Now answer the question.”

“Sarcasm hurts, you know?” James told me, faking hurt.

“I give up.” I sighed, turning and storming away from where James was standing by the lake.

“Courtney, wait!” James called after me.

What?” I snapped. “You’re going to tell me now, after I’ve given up?”

“No, no, of course not. I was just letting you know that, if you want to try out, quidditch tryouts are Monday night.” James told me. I nodded and hurried off. I had almost forgotten about me tutoring Roger!

We were meeting in the library at five and it was now twenty to. I ran back to the common room and grabbed my books. After that I headed back down the stairs only to be stopped by none other than Sirius Black himself.

“Yes?” I asked with a smirk. Whenever I had spoke to Sirius since the incident by the lake he would flirt and tease me while I would stand there wondering what he was going to ask me. I was too embarrassed to say anything to him, though. I blushed a lot during our conversations.

“Where might you be scurrying off to?” He asked, raising one eyebrow.

“It’s Wednesday, remember?” I reminded him.

“What’s Wednesday?” Sirius asked, honestly confused now.

“Erm... I’m tutoring Roger.” I told him, honestly.

“You’re still going?” He demanded, outrage etched upon his every feature.

“Well, yeah.” I answered. “Sirius, I really have to go, I’ll be late.”

“Then be late.” Sirius said, trying to be playful though I could hear the bitterness in his voice.

“I can’t.” I muttered, stepping to the side to get past him. He was to quick though and I was soon face to face with him. “Sirius, stop it.”

“Why?”

“Sirius, please.” I begged, I hated being late.

“You think I’m going to let the girl I love go to another boy so easily?” Sirius asked. I looked at him my mouth open wide.

“What did you just say?” I asked, shock flooding through me.

“I said ‘you think I’m going to let the girl I’ oh!” He exclaimed, realizing what he just said. “Erm, yeah, you can go.” He told me, turning a shade of red I never imagined Sirius Black to turn. He then hurried past me and disappeared into the boys dormitories.

“Sirius!” I called after him. I then sighed and remembered that I had to meet Roger so I left the common room quite frustrated.

SiriusPOV