Fun with Kotomi

"Ichi-ni-san!"Sakura and Sasuke said as they gently swung Kotomi back and forth. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"The little girl would shout as Sakura and Sasuke would smile and laugh. "Mommy why dose the duckky have pink hair?"Kotomi asked Sakura. "Um well you see I had pink hair dye and me mad mommy mad so while he was asleep I dyed his hair pink."Sakura said smalling. "Duckyy why dose your hair look like a duck?"Kotomi asked Sasuke

Sakura started to laugh since even she did not know why Sasuke had duck ass hair. "Umm you see I like it spiky."Sasuke said  "You make it like a duck though."Kotomi said making Sasuke grin a little. "Kotomi leave Sasuke alone."Sakura giggled "Sa-su-ke?"Kotomi asked looking up at him "Sasuke-kun."She said with a huge grin on her face. "Sasuke-kun!"She saud again as she let go off Sakura's hand to hug his legs.

Sasuke's face went pink and he started to smile. "AWWW KAWAIII!!!!!!!!!!!"Sakura said taking her camera out and snapping a picture of them. "Mommy, can I touch onii-tan's hair?"Kotomi asked Sakura "Well you have to ask him not me."She said smiling "Onii-tan can I touch your hair?"She asked Sasuke smiling sweetly at him so that he will give in. "My hair?"Sasuke asked. "Umm sure?"He said as he bent down and picked the little girl up.

"Mommy! Onii-tan's hair is soft!!!!"Kotomi shouted as she rubbed Sasuke's head. "Really?"Sakura asked as she touched and rubbed."Sasuke's pink hair. "WOW! It is soft I thought it would be hard and the complete oppisite."Sakura said still rubbing his head. "Ummm Sakura?"He said as she with-drew her hand. "Mommy can onii-tan carry me?"Kotomi asked, Sakura looked at Sasuke who placed her over his shoulders and held her hands.

Sasuke smiled and walked next to Sakura towards a park. It wasn't really a park just a place in Oto where tree's haven't grown or houses haven't been buit. Just a small open field."Onii-tan can you put me down?"Asked Kotomi as she was lifted off Sasuke's shoulders and placed on the ground. "I am going to pick mommy and onii-tan some flowers."Kotomi said running off into the field "Sakura wears your leaf forehead protector?"Sasuke asked looking at Sakura curiously.

Sakura felt the top of her head and noticed she never put it on. "I guess I never put it on..."She said as she looked down at her ring finger. "My...my..my ring......is gone.."Sakura said frightend "My wedding ring is gone....."She said "Did you ever put it on this morning or ever take it off?"Sasuke asked her.  "I.... I thought I kept it on as I slept...."She said  "Naruto went on missions non-stop so that he could buy this for me...."Sakura said "Don't worry Sakura... It's probley in the bathroom or something..."Sasuke said to her

"The bathroom...."She said quietly and began to edge away from Sasuke. "You okay?"He asked her as she turned her head away from him. She had completely forgot about that until now..... "I'm going to go get Kotomi to make sure she don't get hurt.."Sakura said beginning to run to where her daughter was at. "Kotomi!!!!!!!"Sakura shouted as she saw the little girl. "Mommy I picked you a pink flower...... She said pointing towards a tree. "Kotomi that's called a cherry blossom."Sakura said smiling.

"They bloom this time of year."She said "Mommy are you named after it?"She asked as Sakura nodded. Kotomi held Sakura's hand as they walked across the park. Sakura and Kotomi both holding flowers. "Onii-tan! Look what I got!!!!"Kotomi shouted running towards Sasuke and handing him a flower "Sakura..."He said softly and padded Kotomi on the head. "Are you ready to go Kotomi?"Sakura asked

As the little girl nodded and held Sakura and Sasuke's hands. "I had fun mommy. Did you have fun Onni-tan?"Kotomi said looking up at Sakura then at Sasuke. Who nodded and opened the door to the house. "Hinata?"Sakura said walking in with Kotomi.