Random Character Bios

So whenever I watch a cool movie, or read a cool book or whatever, I try to make up characters that could be worked into the storyline without drastically changing the story itself! I started this when I was like, 7 or 8. Then when I actually found out about Wattpad, I felt normal because other fun people did that too! So these are some just some crazy characters that I have created for my favorite movies and books over the past 7 some odd years! (OH and I do this with video games too (but only a little bit))

So no judgies! This is just my crazy mind doing crazy shit! And yeahh, I really don't want to write this cuz for the first time in my life I'm actually scared of what y'all would think so Have mercy when y'all comment, okay? Okay, without any further ado, here is Character one! (Most of them I have no names for hahaha)

___________________________________________

Star Wars Character

Serie something something something I have no last name, but who cares, right? Like no ones using this haha

Alien Spiecies close to human.

Eye colour purple

Hair colour black

Skin pale, but tinted purple.

Light saber colour PURPLE HAHAHA

Serie is a Jedi Knight who belives that the dark side and the good side of the force are just oposite sides of the same coin. Her research in the dark side of the force has helped the Jedi in the clone war. She was even able to prevent herself from ageing, though that was an accedental backfire of an experiment. Her friends are Obi Wan Kenobie, Anikin Skywalker, and another Jedi knight named Aricia. Her methods, however, are usually questioned and she has been under suspicion of being a spy for Darth Cidious. She has proved her innocence, however,  by saving both Kenobi and Skywalker on many occasions. Later on in the war, she and Aricia played the role of spy for the Jedi and broght back intelligence concerning the movements of General Grievious.

Serie was present at the Jedi temple when Anikin was sent to kill the younglings. Before Skywalker cold stop her, She had taken four younglings and sent them away to a different planet. Before she too could escape, Skywalker had caught her and spared her, saying that his master had a plan for her. She was taken as a hostage to Darth Cidious and was told that if she did not turn, that Aricia would die a slow and painful death. She was forced to turn and became Darth Vader's apprentice. After she swore allegiance to the Dark Side, Darth Cidious killed Aricia by electricuting her. After that, she swore to avenge her death. Vader and Serie plotted to overthrow the Empire, but their plans were actually thwarted by The Rebel Alliance. So as a new plan, Serie has to act as if she'd ran away from the Empire and stages to help the Rebels.

Once Vader was defeated, instead of staying to party, she leaves to new worlds and creates new Jedi school where they are taught how to master both the good side, and the dark side of the foce.

______________________________

So Yeah! That my Jedi! For the record, no matter how false this may seem, its totally and completely true, I had the idea of Vader having an apprentice and over throwing Cidious. I think of alot of shit before it actualy happens! What the hell!!

Anyway, That was it. Leave a comment for the next movie or TV show! If I don't have someone for it, then I'll do one thats close to the genre :D