Chapter 15

1 Month Later...

It's been a month since Ray was in rehab . The cops have an idea that it was me who killed those two officers . I already have everything planned out . Jr. is gonna live with Prod then I'll go run off until they can't find me . Just me & Ra- oh wait , he's in rehab . I sat Jr. in his high chair as I was about to make breakfast . Then , there was a knock on the door . I looked at Jr. then I looked at the door . I grabbed the closet gun nearby because you wouldn't know who it was . I went to go check who was at the door "Who ?" there was no answer . "Nigga , I said who ." there still was no answer . I swung open the door and there was Ray . He looked up at me and chuckled . I put the gun down where I found it and jumped on top of Ray kissing him all over his face . Even though it was a month it felt like years . He put down and asked "Where's Jr.?" he said smiling . "In the kitchen , I was about to make breakfast ." He ran over to Jr. and picked him up . He gave him kisses all over his face . Awww , I think Ray changed a lot .

After we all ate breakfast we just sat around in the living room while Jr. was in his play-pin . Ray & I were cuddling watching T.V. Ray turned off the T.V. and got up . "Yn , you know I love you right ?" "Yes , I love you too ." "No , I mean I really really love you . Yn , you are a strong , brave woman . We've had our ups and downs and everything but we've always found a way to get over it . Even though I said some messed up shit and did some messed up shit you still stayed with me . And I appreciate that . You made me into man and showed me how to love a person . What I'm trying to say is , will you marry me ?" Ray got on one knee and took out a small box with a diamond ring in it . I was crying . "Yes , Ray . Yes " I said while nodding my head . He put the ring on finger and passionately kissed me .

Ray decided for us to go take a walk in the park so we did . I put Jr.'s bags in the car just in case they came after me any minute . "ATTENTION : WE'RE GOING TO NEED YOU TO LEAVE THE PARK . " Police started to come . Oh shit , they're after me . Me & Ray raced to the car and dropped Jr. off at Prod's house . "I love you Jr." I kissed him and so did Ray . "I love you Prod . Just know you were the best , best friend anybody could have . And nice meeting you Destiny ." Me & Ray left . Helicopters were going after us . I drove to Central Park . Ray & I got of the car and started running .

"YN LN , JUST STOP RUNNING AND LET US TAKE YOU ." I was not in the mood to go to jail me & Ray kept on running and running . Climbing rocks and everything . Then , cop cars surrounded us . "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head ." Ray did what he was told to do . But me on the other hand , I wasn't having it . I tried to run but .... BAM . They shot me in my chest . I fell down to the ground . Ray went over to me and held me . I was choking up blood . "I .. love ... you .. Ray ." I closed my eyes . "YN , WAKE UP . PLEASE . WAKE UP ." He said shaking me crying .

"WAKE UP !! YN COME ON . I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LOSE YOU ." I woke up . I was still in the bathtub . I felt my chest but I didn't have any wounds . There was Roc sitting on the floor in tears . "Yn , you're alive ! I thought I lost you !!" "Roc ?! You're alive ?!" "Yeah , why would I be dead ?" When I heard him to say that . I came to realize that everything that happened was a dream . Roc stood up & I jumped on him . Yeah , I was wet but who cared . To think that was a dream was insane . It seemed so realistic .

- Whatchu think if the ending ?

-I'm gonna write a sequel . It's just gonna be named "Sequel: Man Down ."

-Tee2wice