Life with Sasuke.........

THIS IS SOOO DEDICATED TO MY TWIN WHOM I DISCOVERED I HAD :D I SAY SASUKE SHE SAYS ITATCHI I SAYS MIKU SHE SAYS HAKU LOL I SAYS SHARINGAN SHE SAYS MANGEKYOSHARINGAN LOL WE ARE SOOO TWINS LOL I LOVES YOU TWIN :D rember SASU-CHAN KICKS ASS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how do you guys like Oto?"Sasuke asked opening the door to his house which was quiet large." It get's cold here in December so there are extra blankets in the closets". Sasuke said  "Now I'll show you to your rooms."He said going though what seemed to be the living area it had two love seats a huge sofa.  Sasuke next walked through a dinning room with  the kitchen attactched which led to a library then a large stair case.

"Watch your step."Said Sasuke walking up the steps. "Ichi-ni-ichi-ni-ichi-ni."Sakura repeated as she watched where she put her feet afraid to fall. A slight smile formed on Sasuke's face when he heard Sakura it was like they were kids again but she was FAR less annoying to him but this time she seemed cute. They reached the second floor and walked down a long dark corridor the walls were painted a dark red. and the floor was a dark blue.

"That is the library..... and that is the bathroom well that is one with a shower and bathtub the other one's in the house only have showers."Sasuke said walking "and here is Hinata's room." Sasuke opened the door to revel a large king sized bed with crimson comforters and white pillows your bathroom is to the right and the left is the closet. Which already has clothes for you."He said walking away with Sakura.

Sasuke walked to the end of the hallway and up another flight of steps "Your room is other there."He said walking her to it.  Now I have work to do and I must inform the hokage of your arrival and of Naruto and Ino's departure."Sasuke said walking off disappearing into the darkness. "He got scary......"Sakura said to herself as she walking into her room shuting the door behind her. "Time to check out the closet."She said to herself.

Sakura opened two doors to see something she only saw in her wildest dreams. She walked into the closet and saw racks of brand new shoes red, pink, white and a pair of winter boots as well as sandals. She saw winter coats pajamas dresses,skirts things she never dreamed of owning. she walked over to a table in the middle of the closet and saw a box labeled "Pink hair dye" "THAT BASTARD THINKS I DYE MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"SHE SAID "SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"SHE YELLED

Hearing quick foot steps run up stairs and across the hall to her room. "Sakura? Are you okay?"He asked "What the fuck is this?!"She asked "Oh that's you hair dye... don't you dye your hair?"He said "WHAT THE FUCK?! NO I DON'T DYE MY HAIR I WAS BORN THIS WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She shouted. "Sorry......I ummm......"Sasuke started "YOU WHAT?!"Sakura snapped "I thought you know since your older and ummm......"He continued. "WATCH UR SELF UCHIHA WATCH YOUR SELF!"She shouted

"Ummm I think I'll go now......"He said  walking out of her room. "Bastard......... well at least he has pens and paper.... I can write to Naruto."Oh god what was I thinking I left Kotomi in Naruto's care.... OH SHIT I've done it now!"She shouted running outta her room towards Hinata's. "Hinata!!!!!!!"She shouted running down the steps,and towards her room. "I... left....Ko-to-mi with Naruto........."Sakura said gasping for breath.

"Will she be okay? Sakura-chan?"Hinata asked "That's the part I'm worried about.... it's Naruto We are talking about and the girl is only 3 years old."Sakura said in fear. "Oh my god....."She repeated to herself............ and was about to cry........ "I never thought once about my daughter..... when talking to Sasuke only about the village and Hokage..... I'm awful....a failure as a mother.."Sakura sobbed.

"Sakura-chan could you get Kakashi-sensei to bring her over?"Hinata asked  "He dose baby sit for you since the number of missions he gets have dramatically decreased..... right?" Sakura nodded at what Hinata had told her. "SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She sobbed loudly to where ever he was he could hear her. "Sakura what is it now?"He asked peeking into Hinata's room to see her sobbing.

"Sakura?"He asked "SASUKE-KUN......"She sobbed  "Are you okay Sakura?" He asked once again. Seeing Sakura shake her head no. Only one thing went through Sasuke's head at that moment. "BIPOLAR MUCH?" "Sasuke-kunn..... I need a favor to ask of you."She sniffled. "What is it Sakura....?"He asked "I left my Kotomi with Naruto I am soo awful........He can barely take care of him self...."She sobbed wrapping her arms around Sasuke. "Please please please Let Kotomi stay here with me and go to work with me..."She pleaded

"Kotomi?"Sasuke asked her "Kotomi is her child."Hinata said "She is 3 years old." Sasuke smiled slightly and rubbed Sakura's back to comfort her. "Sakura I don't blame you Naruto how he is to become hokage is a mystery to me....... "Sasuke said "But how is she gonna get here?" "Kakashi-sensei."Sakura said finally calming down. "Oh so he is still living?"Sasuke said making Sakura laugh "Yeah he sure is... "She said "Ummm Sasuke-kun regarding work......"Hinata said "You will be teaching some classes at the academy for now and Sakura will be as well until we get a temporary medical area setup."He said walking out of the room.

"Sounds like fun :) "Sakura said whipeing her face off with her arm. "Yes it dose...."Hinata said "Well it's getting late I'm gonna take a bath."Sakura said walking out of Hinata's room and towards the bathroom. She knocked not wanting to recieve an unpleasent surprise from Sasuke and opened the door. She shut it behind her and pushed on it to make sure it was shut all the way. she turned the lock . She took off her Konoha forehead protector and placed it on the counter top.

She walked over to the bathtub and turned the water on hot as she placed the plug in. She took off a gold ring with a pink diamond on it and placed it next to the headband. Sakura began to hear heavy footsteps going up towards the door as she was taking her shirt off. "Hinata?"She asked quietly going up to the door with only a bra and underwear on. To see that it was Sasuke bringing her clothes. His eyes widened when he saw her. Then quickly turned away.

Sakura's face was as pink as her hair as she picked up her clothes and quickly shut the door and locked it. "Why Sasuke....?"She asked her self sinking to the ground........ She took her socks off and placed her clean clothes Sasuke brought her on the toilet lid. As she finished undressing. Sakura turned the water off and poured some lavender scented bubble bath into the water and sunk into it. Sakura poured shampoo into her right hand and washed her hair sinking it into the water to rinse it out.

She laid in the water to wear her head was almost completely in the water. Sakura conditioned her hair then got some body wash and finished her bath. She got out of the water and dried off taking out the plug in the process. Sakura heard water running from the other side of the hallway. "Hinata must be taking a shower..... I highly doubt she had the same run in as i did...."Sakura said putting on the clothes Sasuke brought her.

"How am I going to face him now?"She asked herself as she picked up her dirty clothes and  walked out of the bathroom leaving her headband and ring behind. "That was sooo embarrassing....."Sakura mumbled walking up the steps to get to her room.... "I can't face Sasuke in the morning...... : ( she said over and over again until she reached her room. She placed her clothes on the floor in a pile and fell asleep thinking of Kotomi and Naruto.