Lillith's Father: Chapter One:

Chapter One:

'I want her.'

Bellatrix sat, thinking of a way to get ahold of this Lillith Deacon. She was beyond excited. First, she got to do away with Sirius…and now, she might be able to do the same with his daughter…after they had used her for her purpose, of course.

There were so many ways to trick the child. Letters from 'Sirius' or making her believe that the Death Eaters had kidnapped one of her other friends. However, in Bellatrix's eyes, there was no need to trick and connive. It would be so much more satisfactory if Lillith was caught because of her own stupidity.

She'd go to Hogsmeade eventually, and Bellatrix Lestrange would be waiting for her.

--------------

Harry's birthday came and passed, leaving me feeling guilty for not being able to get my god-brother something special for his sweet sixteen.  After a bit of thinking, I decided that I would get something from Diagon Alley with the money I earned working for the Weasley Twins when we went to get our school supplies. Though it'd be a late gift, I was sure Harry wouldn't actually mind as he wasn't that type of person.

Two days after the booklists arrived for Hogwarts, we all decided to go shopping, that way we'd have the rest of the month to ourselves before having to start school at the beginning of September. I split away from the group immediately, I just needed time alone even if I was shopping while having that time. Just seeing Harry, and how depressed he was, made me feel ten times worse. I caused that. I caused Harry's already crap life to become even worse.

Sighing, I did my best to make an attempt at forgetting everything. Just for a while, I didn't want to think of my biological father, or Snape, my adoptive father. I didn't want to think about my godbrother, or his friends…or anything at all, really. I just wanted to forget.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't ever happen, no matter how badly I wished it would and so I would endure through it all.

I kept walking, stopping once in a while at the appropriate shops to pick up robes, books and supplies. It took longer than expected, but I was happier than I'd been in a while due to my clear mind without having a Weasley shouting to another Weasley every other second of the day.

A flash of jaw length slightly greasy black hair caught my eye, and I jerked my head over to see if it was who I thought it was. Severus Snape was stalking towards me, but I don't think he actually knew I was there until I called out to him.

"Father!" I smiled, falling into step beside him. It'd been months since I saw him, since the end of term, actually. He didn't look different at all, same old sneer and scowl, same old hair, obsidian eyes and pale face. Same black billowing cloak. I sighed at the familiar feeling seeing him caused me.

His eyes took in my appearance, giving me a quick one over before he resumed his usual scowl.

"I don't have time for this," he muttered.

I knew he wanted me to leave, but I'd missed him so much and just being in his presence made me feel a lot happier than I had been lately, I felt like I actually had energy to spare. I simply couldn't bring myself to leave, I felt like being selfish and reveling in this newfound happiness and energy, though I didn't deserve it.

"I haven't seen you in a while, is anything new happening, Father?"

"I said, I do not have time for you, you stupid child!" I froze in my steps as my mood once again plummeted and watched as he continued walking as if he hadn't just killed me a little bit on the inside.

* * * * *

"Hey Lils!" George called out as I entered Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, waving like a madman. I hadn't seen the twins for about a week and a half, so I had missed them terribly.