chapter one - *the begining*

“Alyssia Gabriella Moore!” yelled the king, my father, as he pulled her arm off of his beard. With her big green eyes she looked at him with affection.

She liked pulling things when she was three and her, and her mother, moved into the castle.

I was also three I liked to read ever since I knew how to do it. Which is why you would always hear Alyssia’s mother calling “Amy Christine Matthews!!” she would call simply to spend time in the library.

My father, king Matthew of Italy, would always call Alyssia’s name later on, as we got older because they loved to sword fight but then she would always be too busy looking at art in the museum and sometimes dancing.

Sometimes she would just spend hours staring outside there was always a meaning but she would never tell you and you could never guess what that reason was.

Her beautiful green eyes, her long full brown hair, her tanned skin tone, and she would always wear her black and white dress. The most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen. I was never jealous, even though I paled in comparison.  I had pail skin, dark brown eyes, freckles everywhere, and hair that I couldn’t be able to describe but I’ll try.

My hair colour was all brown when I was born, but something happened. When my mother died I was in the room, I don’t remember much except me in pain. I was 1, and when I was found in my mother’s arms, the town was shocked. Not because I died or I wouldn’t be telling you this story, but because my hair. It changed that day, and so did I. My hair, from that day on, started gaining blond through the years. It’s ok though, because I keep it up in a bun to hide the blond.

It gets weird though like really weird. I started to do some freaky things just by wishing on stars when I was 7. Then I decided to try wishing on my heart. It would work, and then I would try to just think of the thing I wanted, and it’s there. From then on I would always read about this thing we band from the kingdom.

Witchcraft was considered bad because you could always do whatever you want. To whomever you want. The accent rulers believed that people would die because of this gift and forced everyone to hide their natural ability.