Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Leah

I woke from what felt like deep sleep.

My body felt heavy and weak all over. I looked to my left and saw that I was alone.

It was a dream.

It felt so real. I felt so safe in his arms.

I laid in the empty bed looking up at the ceiling suddenly realised what happened last night with Alex. Panic and fear ran through my body making me feel cold and caused my heart to jump in my chest. Remembers of him touching me and hurting me came back to me and how close he was to... I couldn't say it.

I wanted to be sick!

I could feel the tears start to roll down my cheek. Crying about want happened with Alex and crying because everything that I thought happened with me and Chris last night was all but a dream.

I sat up in the bed to find some tissues but I was suddenly shocked to find myself not in my room and then the bathroom opened and there stood Chris with his boxers on. I just sat there still with tears running down looking at him shocked.

It wasn't a dream.

"Hey... what's wrong?" he came closer, smiling until he saw the tears on my cheek. He jumped on the bed and cupped my face in his large warm hands. That feeling of fear and panic was now gone and was filled with love and warmth. "Hey, hey tell me," he said.

"It's nothing... I just... I thought..." trying to laugh off my stupid little crying moment but he wasn't having it. He looked worried. "I just remembered about Alex and... and when I woke you weren't here and I thought it was all a dream," I said quickly looking down because I was embarrassed in how needy that sounded.

I felt his hand on my chin bringing my head up to his.

"Hey, look at me," he said looking in my eyes "You don't need to worry about Alex OK! I'll be here. And dreams are never that good sweetheart, I wish anyway," he said making me laugh. "So let's start again, shall we. Morning" his sweet voice came out just before his lips met mine.

"Morning" I smiled feeling suddenly full of love. I when remembered then, that I had just woke-up and must look a state. Oh God, I groaned, I haven't brushed my teeth! I moved away quickly and pulled the covers over my head but I know he saw me blush just before.

He laughed and asked. "What are you doing?"

"I look terrible!" I said from under the covers. He moved closer into me loving the feel of his skin joined with mine. I gasp a little at the shock of our naked bodies together.

"Leah," he said moved the covers back showing my face to his. "Much better" he brought our lips together for a sweet soft kiss.

"I thought it was all a dream but now I want to go brush my teeth and have a shower. I feel gross"

"Ok, I'll get some clothes on and walk you to your room," he said

"Oh no, you don't need to," I said but was just given a look from Chris, knowing he was going to do it, whatever I said. "Ok fine. Oh, I only have my dress to wear back to my room. Do you think anyone will see us?" I asked sitting on the bed naked with only the covers covering me.

I looked over to Chris who had a pair of cream trousers and a white t-shirt on laughing at me.

"I kind of like you like that" I threw a pillow at him laughing. "Here you can wear these," he said passing me a pair of sweats and a large top.