The House of Drama

So here's my new story please read it and tell me what you think, than you x

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1 breakfast with a bang!

The once was a house that stood, it was a massive, posh house where big rich families lived. But this particular family was in fact posh, and big but as well as this loud, busy and has more chaos in it than you can believe. The head of the house was called lord George Jones and his wife lady Mary Jones they had six children and their attempts to control them were poor, no matter how many nannies or tutors they brought in they never seemed to quiet down ok it wasn't there parents fault they behaved like this, if you got each kid on his own he of she would behave like any other posh family member should and is expected to but they seem to wind each other up and the worst of all was bedtime and who's stupid idea was to keep all their bedrooms on the same corridor. And this story begins at the breakfast table on a very normal day at this busy but posh house.

"When can I become a farmer like his grandfather daddy?" Said the second youngest of the six children his name was Charlie Jones and he thought he was destined to be farmer like his beloved grandfather but his parents on the other hand despised the idea completely they wanted their youngest son like any other to be a lord over a grand house hold with who wife instead of in a tiny cottage lavered in mud and surrounded with dirty farm animals if you get their point but because he was so young (9years old) they hard to disappoint what he thought looked like a bright future for him they thought the whole idea would be blown over, forgotten and gone by the time he was at least 12 but maybe they just kept saying that because that's what they wanted for him to indeed forget it good and proper but soon enough they will have to face the truth which is children never forget their dreams and what they want in their life. He. Was q cute little boy bright hair, chestnut brown eyes, dotted derailed and he lived in his farmers hat which was the permanent reminder of his dream he often wore a purple bow tie as well, he was a hopefully young lad, innocent but determined to get what he wanted like any other little boy.

"Charlie when you gonna grow up and realise, like at our parents face, are they happy, do they want you to be a farmer really, yes they are planning to play on with you for now because you are young, but In the end you will never become a farmer face it mate, brother because there's no way your going to be a farmer in this life!" Said surprisingly the youngest Marie bellowed out yes she was young and loud but talked a lot and was most the time the truth that her siblings needed most the time. She had to talk loud to get heard because in a big family like this that was the only way to make people listen to her and she knew it. She was quite small he also had derailed bad chestnut brown eyes but had long blonde hair which was beautiful she loved wearing posh dresses and pretty head bands, she was cheeky and had a devilish grin which gave away any secret she was trying to keep She was 7.

"Yes our parents can't deny it because its true I'm sorry because I know Marie and our parents are not because it is indeed the truth I'm afraid!" Said Mathew Jones peering at him from his book staring at him through his glasses, he was third youngest he was indeed the smartest if you hadn't noticed he mostly had his head in books he planned to own a massive newspaper company when he was older. him and Marie are always the one snooping around where it doesn't concern them knowing everything that's going on and getting their siblings into trouble. he had blue eyes like the night sky, rosy cheeks and blonde hair just above his ears he was 11 but probably had the mind of a 30 year old and no I'm not asaduating on this one.

"Mathew please put your book down at the dinner table!" Said the third oldest Rosie Jones who was glaring at her reflection in a heart shaped mirror.

"You are not my mum so no I will not put my book down my book at the breakfast table!" He replied nodding his head triumphantly.

"Pardon I didn't quite catch that!" Rosie said.

"You heard you ginger prick!" Mathew said, Which made the whole family all wide eyed at what this conversation was turning out to be.

"Shut up you blonde bimbo!" Rosie screeched at the top of her voice.

"You know what I don't want to argue with you I just want to sit here and read my book and I wish you would stop talking about yourself because everyone knows I'm the brains of the family!" He yelled back annoyed and pointing to himself.

"You got that right brains and no beauty not like me!" She replied.

"You arrogant bitch!" He muttered.

then if you hadn't seen it coming it all kicked over Rosie through Mathews book at the Apple juice jug, Mathew smashed Rosie's mirror at the fruit bowl, Rosie snatched Mathews glasses and mature yanked at Rosie's hair, and you get the idea. so Rosie is 13 she has ginger hair that she keeps in a bun with ribbon and a fringe, she is pretty and posh all she cares about is her appearance, she has emerald green eyes and isn't afraid to tell everyone her opinion, not afraid to stand up for herself and is extremely body.

"Enough! We will talk about this, incident later but now you too are going to keep clean his mess up while the rest of us goes to our rooms, for now!" Lord George Jones yelled he was turning beetroot with anger and had stood up, the children knew when he did this they had done something wrong and they all steed at him scared to death.

"Yes daddy!" Rosie said.

"Right away father!" Mathew obeyed he never normally got into trouble or fights but Rosie did all the time with her siblings normally her older sister Katherine or as she called herself Kat.

"Well I saw that coming!" Kat said smirking going put the room talking to her older brother Andrew. Kat had chestnut brown hair her hair was so dark it looked almost black and was half eat down her back. she had blue eyes as blue as the dark blue sea she was naturally beautiful but, didn't spend ages looking at herself she wasn't a tom boy though she just was different to her younger sister. she had very little freckles and wife lovely dresses.

"I won't forget that in a hurry forget that, I won't forget that ever!" Andrew laughed. he was the oldest and was now 17 he got on quite well with his younger sister Kat unlike Rosie. he had a pale face, short brown hair, emerald green eyes he was on a hunt for a girlfriend but never seemed to find the right one they were all clingy snobs to him at the moment and couldn't be dealing with it.

They all went out of the room gob smacked, but as soon as Charlie and Marie saw the grand staircase in front of them they looked at each in excitement and competition and raced up the stairs pushing each other out the way and giggling nonstop.

"Be careful you two!" Kat yelled after them.

"Yep!" Marie replied.

"Will do!" Charlie said as they kept on going the staircase was the biggest and longest staircase ever there was three four floors there was the downstairs here the maids, cooks and footmen slept, the second was where the living room, library, sitting room, dinning room and various other rooms, the third floor was the parents room, and various snare and visitor rooms and the last floor was the children's rooms, nursery's, games rooms and rooms where they would be homed schooled. so they kept going but they both ended up tripping and ending face first in the last step giggling still.

"So who won? Andrew asked grinning but Kat shock his head at him.

"ME!" They both yelled.

"Don't encourage them Andrew!" She said.

"What do you say you help me up?" Marie said.

"Help us up!" Charlie corrected.

"Whatever, please!" Marie Said.

"What do you think Kat shall we?" Andrew asked.

"umm, Nah it will teach them a lesson!" Kat said as they stepped over them heading to there rooms and ignoring the childish moans.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it.