A nice day to be a soilder

Chapter 1:

the escape

Darkness is what have conquerd all my thoughts "where was I"?

"what have I done"? And the most troubling was "who am i".

Voices filled the thoughts of the darkness, they sounded Arabic but saying that I don't really know what Arabic was like. Then from those mumbling voices I hear screams and curses those of what I can understand. English is what they were speaking ha, English sounds so foreign to me so. Forgotten. Then out of nowhere the darkness fades and I see a African man very well built with an AK47 slung around his back. "Wakey Wakey American"

"Wwhat" I stammered "where am I". Then the man looked at me smiling, then saying "oh so you don't remember haha why should I keep you alive." he pulled out a 9mm and pointed it a my head "bye bye American"

Bang

The African fell to the ground brain matter and blood spilling from his brain. There was a solider a American standing gun smoking he spoke quickly. "Get up there is no time to talk and you have to get out of here alive so you are going to follow me to my squad and we are going to take our boat out of this hellhole." said he not even stopping in his sentence "what happened" I said mostly to myself but he awnsered

"no time for talking those rabies probably heard the shot we GOT TO GO" as he said that he cut my wrist ropes and handed me his handgun which was cold and heavy. "Let's go."

"hoorah"

"Ya hoorah." I awnsered

That's when we broke out of the room and started to face our fate

"Comment if you would like me to add more to this story it's my first one"