Grandiose Bed Beast ( For Mar)

*click*

*audio recording starts*

It is April 8th 1999. The time is 10:01pm.

I am in a sort of hurry you see. I need to get this story out there, before the time comes where I cannot.

Now please follow along as I record. Oh also, the name's Shawn.

Whooo, I'm sweating. Anyways, look... I'm in a motel, not too far from home. Why? Why, because I know it's already too late for me... fucking... fuck.

*weeping* I really wish, I could have helped myself.

I used to live in a very small popluated town which was made up of mostly single men, and couples.

*sobbing* I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I've recently lost my closest friend, Jake. He was my roommate when he met her. God, I can't even say her name anymore. Marrae...

*heavy breathing* I'm just in bed right now, under the sheets. I'm going to be honest I'm terrified. So uh.

When I lived with Jake, Marrae moved in next door to us. She was very pretty, I mean damn. She was fine as hell, but look..

I'll get to it. I'll get to the point.

I need to get three things off my chest. That's the purpose of this recording.

*deep breath* Alright. Okay. First if you're listening to this recording, I am already dead. It is too late for me.

Second I must tell you about Marrae...

There was a beautiful woman by the name of Marrae Varano. She lit every room she entered with a warm glow from just a smile.

She had untouched, and almost perfect vibrant skin. She had naturally lustrous red lips. Her long hair was black as her shadow. Marrae's eyes were lit mint green under the light.

Her beauty was well known by many men. The most dangerous part would be that she knows. She knows she's beautiful...

She used this to lure men into these seemingly glamorous relationships.  These relationships would only last for a few weeks. After she found another man, the town's folk would just forget about the previous one.

The truth was... She was murdering them, one by one.

and third... she's. She's after ME! WHY ME??? I PROMISED I WOULDN'T LET ANYONE KNOW OF HER SECRET. I promised...

She's nearby. I get this feeling of unfortunate inevitability. I'm afraid, there I said it. I'm afraid that, that woman will march in and murder me too.

She's CRAZY, I DIDN"T EVEN- *cuts off*

She's here... Marrae is right outside.

*door banging* *door swings open*

NO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THI-

*Shawn gets stabbed in the back*

*blood gurgling*

*stabs both legs and feet*

There there Shawn. It'll be fun.

*Shawn weeping*

Petrified are we? Oh please.

"Marrae's voice": Oh, you're struggling. This can be fun if you want, love. Were you recording something here? How lovely. I'll let everyone know just how I'm going to end you. You handsome beast of a man. How unfortunate it has to be this way. Isn't darling?

*struggling to choke*

Shall we now? I'm going to tell you exactly how your misery will be. I will gut open your midsection, and I will be grabbing all your innards out with my bare hands. A lady has got to have her fun. Oh, and did I mention I just got my nails done? Cheers Shawn.