Little Peak At Book Two-To Find Oneself

This is for those of you who haven't read the second book yet and I guess this is a little "promotion/ad" to continue reading through the sequel to this story. I already have some Chapters up but this is a little heads up I guess ^_^ Hope you are excited and read through and support me with the sequel :)

Summary: Zane is racing against time to find a cure to get rid of the darkness that is consuming Alexia. Will there be enough time to find it when he himself finds himself stck in a sticky situation?

Travis and Jessabelle goes on their own mission to take down the hunter's organization after finding more recruits who agree with their views. Will they be successful?

Alexia and Lucas are struggling everyday to keep the darkness away from Alexia but it's taking a toll on her physical body. Will it break their relationship or will it make them stronger?

Derek gets a nice surprise from his past. Amos is tied to it too. Will he be able to resist or will he fall over again?

In the sequel "It's Funny How Love Starts," more action, surprises, and adventure lurks around so stay tuned and experience every character's own struggle as they go through the long journey to find themselves.

First Chapter ;)

Alexia’s POV

“Wake up, Alexia,” Lucas said stretching in bed. I groaned but slowly began to get up.

Day Eleven.

It’s been eleven days since Zane left. All he left was a note explaining how he needed time. Wasn’t eleven days enough? I missed him so much.

Ever since we found out we weren’t really brother and sister, it’s never really been the same. I found out my real family bloodline was an old original family who turned their alliance to the darkness, becoming half werewolf, half vampire. No one in the history of werewolves or vampires have ever been a half breed or the correct term, Bloodwolf. It was unnatural. It was wrong and that’s where I came in. I was their product.

A pure half breed. Born a Bloodwolf. As an original, I was gifted with a special ability: healing. A prophecy was made the day I was born that I would take revenge of my parent’s death and darkness would consume me. We all thought that I would kill the Elders, the werewolf Council, because they wiped out my family but the prophecy was talking about my adoptive parents. Zane’s parents.

They were murdered in a fire by Jace and Phoebe. It also happened that Jace was my biological brother and he kidnapped me and Zane. He relied on some folklore to try to bring ‘our’ parents back by sacrificing me.

Thankfully Lucas and Derek came to the rescue but Lucas died in my place when Jace tried to kill me with a silver bullet. Derek, a vampire and a king, interfered and held Jace off before I killed him with my own hands. Just one silver bullet through the chest ended everything. I killed my own blood brother but he was no brother to me. Just a murderer. I couldn’t shake his last words to me.

I really did care for you, Alexia. It sent shiver up me whenever his words replayed in my head. Did he really love me? Why on earth did he think that sacrificing me showed his love?

All of this happened two weeks ago but it all felt like it happened just yesterday. The darkness wasn’t really helping either. These last few days have been crucial. The darkness was making more frequent visits and each time it was getting worse. Lucas, Derek, and Uncle Amos helped me get through it but I could slowly feel it controlling me physically.