Fear and Loathing

Darkness has really gotten a bad rap over the eons. In fact, when one enters the void there is a darkness full of possibility; a sense of being connected to everything in the nothingness. As one passes through the light (often referred to as the point of light within) into the physical world, the possibility of fulfilling purpose garnered from the formless becoming form is birthed.

So it is with cosmic consciousness manifesting in and through our bodies as they are perfectly designed to be the vessel; the Bodhisattva, the Christ, the human in which God dwells becomes aware of the ONE. The within and the without merge as this marriage of heaven and earth takes place in our lives. The first step begins in the darkness and unknown... Fear and loathing in the New Age has no place.

So many are in this place of jumping off now, and many more will join in since we passed by 12/21 without incident. A new galactic year has begun, launching us into yet another unknown cycle of births and deaths. How will we embrace the unknown? How will we look at our own ignorance and superstition? How will we truly love one another? Will we continue on the same destructive path or have an upwising?

The only judgments made in the ‘light’ or any realm of consciousness are our own. What a paradox in the face of the fear, guilt and shame game! We all seem to know it's all about feeling connected, at peace and in love. What if we were able to carry that feeling with us, knowing it is what we will find at our next transition anyway? Is a transition inevitable? What if we had a choice?

Is this our challenge: to move from duality to Oneness in our own consciousness? Is this not also the challenge of modern Christianity and others? There is a faction within the Christian realm that profess the living Christ, yet condemn any modern understanding outside the text of the Bible. What a challenge for humans! Are we more than just humans? Or do we just not understand what being human really means? We certainly sense the deep connection with loved ones and in compassionate activities. Is this natural?

Does a child not grow up to become an adult with the capacity to become a parent? What is a self-actualized human being? Could we be confusing crawl-ins, stand-ins and walk-ins because we have no frame of reference and still cannot claim our own growth toward magnificence? The natural resonance of what we have categorized as the various forms of love is obvious evidence that we have a deep-seated knowing that produces sensations when we violate our own values in living.

Our ethics demonstrate how we weigh our knowing of this love with the maligned perception of fear, guilt or shame promoted by those who wish dominance because the grip of their own fear is so unshakeable. It's also demonstrated by how we behave in light of our words. Most of us don't realize just how transparent we are and how much attention others pay to the 'delta' between words and action. Words are cheap. Action is priceless.

A self-actualized human being, in my opinion, would have achieved awareness through primary personal portals into the fabric of consciousness, at least becoming proficient in creating constructive scenarios with people, places and things. One who achieves a connected state is able to excel in creating good will and execution of strategic plans to actualize personal or professional goals. It's also a path wrought with trials and tribulations like no other, excruciatingly painful when one has to let go of another who chooses to remain in destructive patterns.

Even those connected individuals realize that the challenge to remain connected is an ever-present moment. Now what about those who have extraordinary connectivity to things beyond the normal scope of human experience? How do they relate to a new living awareness? Apparently shifting consciousness is on the rise due to our planet’s increased vibratory rate as a bi-product of our movement through space. It's a new kind of quantum entanglement... spooky action at a distance arriving in your neighborhood soon.

According to some sources, cosmic volunteers that become self-actualized human beings master experiential knowing and translate their wisdom into 'righteous' acts, promoting the good of the order and all. They are able to engage phenomena beyond our imagination and yet because of universal edicts, their lives are often hidden from public view. Attempts by others to use this awareness for selfish gain find that it just doesn't work. Those who demand proof are rarely attentive enough to see it.

Humans tend to want spectacular sideshows and get caught up in the phenomena to the point of missing the message. We might even begin to see a synergism of previously fragmented bits of knowledge that congeal into malleable frameworks of great import if we pay attention closely. There is often too much psychic disturbance, too much mental chatter about nothing important, that keeps the affects of spontaneous moments from having a lasting effect.

We have a plethora of literature and accounts of the ascent in consciousness to query on our journey. Too often, though, we tend to get stuck in one path or religion and fail to grok the importance of them all. No one religion has the market on truth. It is possible that a view of them all might provide necessary clues as to their unity. What if we turned our attention to those things that truly matter to us all?

an afterthought...We must honor those who risk their lives to stand up for making sense common. Money and power have ruled many countries silently for centuries. Now the populations are to the point where the house divided simply cannot stand any longer.

The activity seems absolutely insane, yet absolutely necessary in order to shift the balance of power back to the people who deserve. It will take time and for those who are not in the midst of the action, like myself, I can only encourage the peaceful revolution to continue. Wars do no determine who is right, only who is left.

No doubt the insecurities and over-reaction of the police is a result of co-dependence - of acting like they think some authority wants them to act. Alas, the conversations come slowly as hearts are changed; opened to the truth of the inhumanity of brother against brother. It is a time in our making of history for 'planetary citizens' to step up and continue to demonstrate the need for our society to evolve beyond the control and domination of those who fear its loss.

It would seem there is a wave of discontent flowing around the planet now. Many knew it was coming. May the natural order of love for one another resume its process and provide ways for quick resolve with the least chaos and destruction as possible.