You Found Me- Slenderman Story

You Found Me-

(Hey! This is a Slenderman fanfiction, if you've read my other stories, you may have noticed my writing skills. Haha just joking I suck. But some chapters I can add some interest. Anyway I just hate those times where your in mid-story and you just want to change it to something different and its just like 'seriously?'.So I just started working on this in my notes instead. enjoy!)

Im Arriana. I live in Ohio State, I'm seventeen and live with my father, or who I call Steven. 'Dad' just doesn't suit him, since he doesn't act so fatherly toward me. He isn't a terrible dad, he loves me, its just that sometimes he can tell you to burn in hell and he wishes you to die, but you can tell deep down he loves you. Deep.

Ever since my mother left us when I was twelve, though Steven doesn't know I still speak to her, my father has wished I wasn't in his life. Apparently I'm an annoying freak. But I like to think of it like a pet name, like I'm his annoying freak.

I doubt myself on my sane stability.

I was cooking canned beef stew on the stove top and sighed, I had no clue what I was doing. I usually just feast on Ramen Noodles and peanut-jelly-on-a-hot-dog-bun-sandwich. I've grown used to it, and it wasn't that bad.

Steven was probably eating a table full at a girls house or the bar. Hopefully I didn't have to worry about him coming home drunk screaming for food. It was around ten and he gets off work at six. Once again, I've grown used to this. Especially on a Saturday night.

I poured the stew into a dish and switched it to 'OFF'.

I brung the bowl into the living room and switched on the television. I had to eat in the other room since we had no chairs at the table. It was supposed to thunderstorm terribly tonight, not that I watch the news, just a 'Flash Flood' warning canceled cable for a minute or two. I loved sitting at the park up the street and watching the lightning and rain strike at the trees, it interested me how life chose to take it's path.

I gagged at the leftover grease that just sat at the sides of the stew, but managed to finish it. It was the only change in my diet.

I left the bowl on the coffee table and headed outside. The thunder roared as a greeting to me when I sat on the swings. I smiled up at the grey clouds, I didn't bother grabbing a jacket. I swung slowly while singing 'The Man That Can't Be Moved' by The script. I yelped as lightning stroke and a tree fell before my feet. The tree intrigued me, and as I stood to inspect what caused the tree, I felt water rising at my ankles. I stared up in horror and realized the nearby river in the woods had overflowed. The waters current over powered me and pulled me onto the grass. I screamed and gripped the swing set bars, only for that to exit the sand as well.

Thanks a lot cheap maintenance.

I screeched for anyone to hear me, anyone at all. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but would be unnoticeable in the water. If this was how I was going to end, I would end in glory.

I clutched to a tree and wrapped my arms and legs around it. Maybe I'd actually make it through this stor-

I fell off of the tree.

I was dead. I might as well face it.

I blacked out after a few minutes and accepted my fate.