he find your G-spot =P

He Finds Your G-Spot

Harry: Harry drove down into you, sweaty, gripping hands and pivoting hips, “Oh, god, babe…,” his voice dropped into his lowest and most gravel strained range, the one that only came out during times like this, “God, you feel so good.” You let your head fall back with a quiet moan, getting closer and closer, but not quite… there yet. Harry leaned down and grabbed your leg, wrapping it around his waist and driving back down with a fresh intensity. “OH!” You let out a loud gasp, your back arching straight up. “Mm, found it.” 

Liam: “Mmph,” Liam grunted out, trying everything possible to find that one spot that was going to make you lose it. You pawed at his back, feeling that knot growing in your stomach and your limbs threatening to shake off your body. But you couldn’t let go, not just yet. Liam growled and rolled onto his back, pulling you on top of him and thrusting upward. He studied your face as your mouth dropped open in utter bliss, your head tossing back, “Li, Li, oh, Liam!” 

Zayn: “You’ve done… done what?” You looked at Zayn with a partially amused expression. Zayn shrugged, “I’ve studied up a bit,” he walked towards you, leaning forward and murmuring close to your ear, “Don’t ask anything. Just do it.” You obliged, laying back down on the bed. Zayn had yet to find that place that would make you lose all control. Zayn licked and kissed your neck, working his way torturously down your body, until he slid two fingers into you. You moaned lightly at the sensation, but it wasn’t until he curled upward and pushed against you that you let out a shriek. “Zayn!” He let out a low chuckle and continued moving in and out. “Got it.” 

Niall: You and Niall had seemingly spent hours, days, weeks, studying each other’s bodies and what makes each other tick. You knew his sweet spot, what he liked when you went down on him. In return, he knew where you liked love bites, where you didn’t, what positions got you there the fastest. But he had yet to find your g-spot, and it was driving him crazy. In the moment of crazed love making, he pushed one of your knees up to your chest, driving his hips down into yours. With a guttural moan and a yelp, Niall chuckled, leaning down to kiss your lips, “Mm. Good girl.” 

Louis: Usually, your love making was fast and quick, full of hot blood and passion. But this time, Louis was going slower. He studied your face and listened to all of your noises and groans, putting extra effort into each and every thrust. Pivoting his hips forward to hit yours, grinding himself lower and lower, harder into you. He drove upwards, changing angle, when all of a sudden your mouth dropped into the telltale ‘o’, and your eyelids fluttered. He let out a satisfied growl, “Found it.”