“You know what I said. So, will you?” He didn’t seem fazed at all. In fact he seemed to be portraying more confidence.

“I guess so…?” I said as more of a question than a statement.

“I’ll pick you up at seven,” he said as he went towards the door.

“Wait! You didn’t tell me.”

“I’ll tell you tonight, that way I know you’re not going to blow me off.”

With that he exited the room, leaving me in a defeated position as I huffed out a breath of air filled with annoyance. It seems like I can never win with this boy, and that in itself is frustrating.

Besides that, I am almost positive that he enjoys pushing my buttons and making me aggravated. But him asking me to go out with him somewhere…that just bewildered me.

Wait a second, how in the hell does he know where I live?!

* * *

I checked the time, six fifty-eight; Harry should be here soon. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my back pocket, like always, before traipsing down the staircase. Just as my feet touched the floor, there was a knock at the front door.

After quickly slipping my feet into my flats, I went to the door and opened it. Harry stood in front of me, still taller than me despite the slight step up to the inside of my house.

He wore a plain white t shirt and black jeans. If I’m not mistaken, it’s the same shirt I woke up in just days ago. Knowing that made me feel slightly awkward. Don’t ask me why, it just did.

Speaking of clothing, I had just stayed simple since I didn’t know what he had planned. I mean, it’s not like we’re going to a five star restaurant or anything fancy-shmancy like that. Well, at least I would hope so because if that were the case, then I am way under-dressed.

“Well are you just going to stand there, or are we actually going to go somewhere?” Harry asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and stepped down onto the cement step outside the door. Shutting the door and locking it with my key, I walked down the steps and put the house key in my jacket pocket. Harry followed behind me and unlocked his black SUV with the click of a button. I hopped inside and buckled myself in whilst Harry did the same.

“So, where are we going?” I asked curiously after a few minutes of silent driving. It was quite awkward, so why not try to break the ice, right?

“Honestly, nowhere.”

His words confused me. Nowhere? We were driving somewhere for Pete’s sake!

“Harry, seriously,” I pried.

“I guess you’ll just have to wait and see.”

I sighed and slouched down in my seat. He truly is impossible.

After a while the silence filling the car mixed with the smell of cigarettes was just making me feel awkward.

Why did I even agree to do this? We're absolutely nothing alike. I'm good, he's bad. I have all A's and B's, he doesn't even bother to go to class. I'm going to Med School, he's probably not going to Uni at all.

How did I even get myself into this? Oh yeah, that's right, I just had to be late that one day; my very first day. I bet if I had been on time we would have never met and I would have been able to keep living my normal life of school, homework, studying, and working. But no, I just had to come in late.