Home In One Piece

My last story was a disaster! I cannot think of ANY ideas for it! Dead end! So I decided making an another one since I had 1000 ideas for this new one. Enjoy it people! <3

Picture of Rénee on the side ;)

____________________________________________________

 Chapter I: A Joy To Last Forever

The sun was nowhere to be found now. The Sunarians had took the sun down and now it's time for the Batcherflies to do their thing. Put up the stars and the moon. It's a busy night tonight, especially when the King's son will turn to 1 year old. He wanted the sky to spark. He'll do anything to make his son happy. The King and Queen had waited so long for this moment. They have had 5 daughters and of course, they loved them but they need a son to rule to kingdom or they'll have to give the crown to Lord Alexander, the most cruel man ever. 

But this isn't some normal medieval time or the Victorians. No. This is Finnperment, the land of magic. This place had creatures that you can never imagine. So out of this world! Creatures that once you've met them, there's no way you can forget them. They'll stay in your mind forever, leaving an impression. No human knows about this land. It's hidden, can only be seen by our people, and can only be visited by our people. Our ancestors created this land by a magical force that no one can imagine and this land can only be destroyed by that force. People say that it's hidden inside a necklace, you can only activate it by putting the 5 most precious gemstone in the world together. 4 gemstone were in the palms of 4 most important people in Finnperment. Lord Alexander, the ruler of Demoyviae had the 'Dark Force' stone; Madam Kingsleigh, a nobel lady that can easily turn you into a pile of ash and also the ruler of Cyberiane had the 'Aqua Generation ' stone; the Kind of Orchalaend had the 'Golden Path' stone; Augustus Jaydern, one of the King's most trustworthy knight had the ' Fireball Drop' stone and the fifth one is still an unknown. The 'Diamond Heart' wasn't in Finnperment. Nobody knows where it is and nobody know who has it. And of course, nobody knows where the necklace is. It's a mystery but everyday, the King and the Queen would pray that they will never find the 'Diamond Heart' or the necklace, they wanted Finnperment to last forever. Also, the 'Diamond Heart' has a mysterious power, and it's the most powerful gemstone in those 5. 

''Tonight, there will be an arrangement. When my son turn 18, he will marry Princess Margarette, the daughter of Madam Kingsleigh and together, they will reunite the two kingdoms, creating peace to the two land.'' the King announced. Standing at his balcony, all the citizens of Orchalaend were cheering and clapping. They were very happy and pleased about this agreement that the King made because for the past few years, the two land have been fighting for the smallest things and in the end, the citizens are the ones who had to suffer and neither does Madam Kingsleigh and the King wanted that. 

After the ceremony, all of the Royalties gathered around and had dinner. The dining room was more than big. The walls were a rich color of gold with elegant white stripes. On top of the fire place is a picture of the King, sitting in his throne. The tables and the chairs were also has the color of gold with pink and brown seat cushion. On the tables were candles, wine, plates, and many other shiny things. Everyone was talking, laughing and eating. They all congratulated the King and the Queen and all of them were very royal to the King. In Orchalaend, it was very rare to find a betrayer because everyone was so honest and truthful. 

They danced and talked until the sun rise. Standing at the balcony was the King and the Queen with the baby in her arms, watching the beautiful sun rise with a smile of peacefulness on their faces, knowing that from now on, peace was recreated for Orchalaend.