The Millionaire and The Teacher

Ok so I have a new story it’s totally cliché but who doesn’t love a love story ever now and then. Don’t answer just read and comment I would really appreciate it ^.^

Oh and I may change the title it’s not very create if but it’s all I got.

The Millionaire and the Teacher

Chapter one

What am I doing, what am I doing.

I repeat to myself as I pace the room with my maid of honor and mother telling me to stop.

Should I really be doing this.

I think to myself and continue pacing. I pace for five more minutes before I stop and voice my question to my mom and cousin.

“Should I really be doing this?”

They both look at me like I’m crazy for asking.

“Yes” they both answer.

I continue my pacing and look down at the beautiful wedding dress I have on. There is a knock on the door of the Bride’s room. I jump startled.

“Come in” barely leaves my mouth. I’m not sure they heard but they come in anyway. My father enters the room and asks if I am ready. I look at my mom and cousin nodding their heads yes. I take a deep breath and exhale before saying

“Yes daddy I am ready.”

I take his hand as he leads us down the hallway toward the closed doors of the entrance to the church. My mom and cousin are behind us whispering to each other but I am too nervous to pay them any attention. Daddy and I slow down as my mother Mary and cousin Sara go ahead of us for their parts walking down the isle.

“Catherine sweetie you look lovely and I must say James is a lucky man to have such a beautiful bride.” My father says while smiling with joy and pride.

All I can do is give him a nervous smile and say

“Thank you Daddy and you are right James IS a lucky to have me as his bride.”

My Dad looks at me with a confused expression because I made my response sound like an accusation. I smile at him and he dismisses it with a shake of his head.

We make it to the doors that were closed again after my mom and Sara. I can hear the music and I makes me bite the inside of my bottom lip so I don’t mess up my make up. I look at my father who looks overjoyed while the doors are being opened and I see Sara reaching the end of the isle. I turn away from my dad and see everyone rise. I look at everyone that came, mot I know but his side of the family is still a mystery to me. After taking everything in I look at James. I smile as a reflex but then I turn it into a real smile. The right side of my lips twitch as I take in James appearance. He looks extremely sexy in his tuxedo bow tie and all.

James is a gorgeous man with short blonde hair and grey blue eyes. He has a straight nose and a less defined jaw that almost makes him look boyish. As I stare at his appearance my smile widens and I begin my walk down the isle towards him. As I get closer I look into his eyes and see something that I can not decipher.

I think he’s sad?

I can’t really tell, he still has a smile plastered on his handsome face.

Am I really doing the right thing?

I look behind James and see Brayden with his big grey blue eyes like his father, looking up at me and I make my decision.

Yes I am

So yeah I could use some title suggestions if they are good I am willing to change it. So Please comment I wanna know what you think. ^.^