Chapter 5 - Riley

Riley:

"Good practice boys, hit the showers." We had just finished suicide runs, thanks coach!

I was kind of glad for practice though, I am good at football and athletic stuff, as for the rest of it all, I was fine a couple of weeks ago until Jensen, I mean Mr. Baye.

I was going along fine, fairly popular, above average student, captain of the football team, any girl I wanted. Now I didn't want any girls.

I had decided to forgot the night I shared my bed with a man and just file it under the section, drunken craziness. But it turns out it is hard to forgot about someone when they are your English teacher.

I've been slipping lately and letting myself think about Jensen, I mean Mr. Baye. I'm not gay or anything, I just understand attraction and for some reason I am attracted to a man in his mid twenties, wait how old is he, I would have to ask him.

He had been avoiding me which I guess is the best thing. Maybe he was going to forget about me, move on. Is he gay? I do catch him staring at me in class sometimes so i don't know.

All I knew was that I couldn't stop thinking about him! The only time I could stop thinking about him was when I was on the field!

Now that football was over for the week and we didn't have a game this weekend, Mr. Baye was back on my mind. I quickly got changed and waited for Josh to be ready.

"Are you coming over my place tonight?" Josh asked. He was throwing a party because his parent are out of town. He had led me to believe that it was a small gathering but I'm sure it would get out of hand.

"Yeah, can I crash there too?"

"Spare room is all yours!" He said winking at me. Josh knew about Jensen and me sharing the night and he freaked out more then me when Jensen turned up to school. He had told me that all I needed was a distraction!

Tonight was his idea of a distraction, and I was keen to try anything to get this guy out of my head!

I told Josh I would come over early, I just needed to get some clothes from home.

I showered and got dressed quickly in my regular jeans and v neck with over shirt. I drove to Josh's house which I had done a million times before but I noticed a different car at the beginning of Josh's street, it looked familiar for some reason.

I walked straight into Josh's not bothering to knock and found him in the living room setting up his sound system for the party.

"Hey, can you give me a hand?" I helped him lift the giant stereo up onto the cabinet and then headed to the kitchen helping myself to a beer out of the keg on the table.

"You're starting early, I've invited a few lady friends-"

"Yeah don't say lady friends..ever."

"Sorry, Mr. touchy! I invited, Ashley, Megan, Olivia and Jordan, and about half the grade but the girls are specifically chosen for you my man!"

"Well Jordan's hot I guess"

"That's more like it now lets finish setting up."

People started to arrive around 9 and by 10:30 the house was full of people drinking and dancing, which for some is not a good mix. I have had about 6 beers and was having a good time.

Jordan had been giving me flirty smiles all night and she was dressed to impress. I sat down on a couch, taking a breather from dancing. She took this as an open invitation to sit on my lap.

"Hey there, nice moves out there, very sexy." She was all over me. Jordan is hot but I couldn't care less if she was here or not. Jensen crept into my head again, I had to shake this. He had moved on it was time for me to do the same!