The best of us

Me: Did you work things out with Dee?

Patrick: I think so... I've missed her.

Me: I know she did too. She was just too proud to admit it. What about Miles?

Patrick: For the first time, I think I really lost her...

Me: At least you don't have all the drama around commitment, pregnancy and everything! Lol

Patrick: Oh so she finally told you? That's great.

Me: Told me what?...

Patrick: Wait... What are you talking about?

Me: Woah woah woah. Wait a second. Is Dee pregnant?

Patrick: No! huh, no...

Me: Patrick I'm not in the mood! Tell me the truth!

Patrcik: She's gonna kill me, Omg...

Me: I don't care! Pat, talk!

Patrick: Alright alright... She is not pregnant...

Me: Thank god!

Patrick: Anymore...

Me: What?!

Patrick: When you broke up with a year ago, she found out that she was pregnant. She even decided to move to france without telling you... but a few days before you came back from vegas, she lost the baby... That's why I wanted to make her feel loved on her bday week end. She really wasn't in a good place.

I was so shocked... I couldn't move or talk.

Me: You kept that from me all this time?

Patrick: She made me swear not to tell you. I'm so sorry Carnell.

Me: How could she...

Patrick: It's not her fault... She didn't know what to do and she sure didn't want to force you into that kind of relationship...

Me: Was I so much of a monster? I don't think so. All this time I've blamed myself because she didn't want to give her whole to me... She was afraid to get pregnant again and didn't tell me... Wow

Patrick: You should talk to her about it.

Me: Like she did right?! Na... If she wants it to stay secret, then let it be.

Patrick: Aren't you mad at her?

Me: No... I understand evrything now. I feel sad that she decided to keep it to herself but I can not imagine how sad she was when she lost the baby. Thanks for telling me.

Patrick:... You're welcome...

Me: I'm going to bed. You should do the same. G'night.

Patrick:... I'm waiting for Dee to text me when she'll be home like old times. If she does it means that she forgave me...

Me: Good for you. See you tomorrow.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes. As I was about to go to bed when I heard Pat walking to his room. I guess she texted him. I was happy for them.

End of POV

Dustin's POV

I woke up in the hospital room and saw Karrueche still asleep. I logged onto twitter.

@DustinMichael00: Hello world! What a perfect day. :)

@EstheriqueIAm: @DustinMichael00 How are you Dustin? How is Kae?

@DustinMichael00: @EstheriqueIAm I'm good thanks! :) How are you?

@DustinMichael00: @Karrueche and I welcomed our treasure, yesterday. Please world welcome my beautiful daughter "Jade-Adrian Breeding" (I tweeted a picture of the baby's name along side)

The congratulations messages started blowing on twitter and my friends were texting me.

Karrueche: Hey

Me: Hey my love.

Karrueche: Where is the baby?

Me: In the nursery. She's perfect... They'll release you tomorrow.

Karrueche: Great...

Miley: Knock knock knock

Demi: Can we come in?

Adrian: Of course! I'm going to get a coffee!

Ariana: How are you feeling kae?

Kae: Good

Bryan: Congratulations to you!

Kelly: We saw her! She's gorgeous!

Patrick: I had to tweet a pic of her foot! Lol, I'm an uncle!!!

Me: Lol! Thank you guys! Where are Carnell and Denise?

Bryan: They're on their way here.

Patrick: They needed to talk.

Kae: Is anything wrong?

Miley: No, don't worry!

End of POV

Meanwhile with Carnell and Dee

Carnell: How are you?

Denise: I'm a little tired. How are you?

Carnell: Good... baby, I wanted to be alone with you to tell you one thing... You're the best thing I've ever had. I'll never bail on you no more. You can put your trust in me. Even if you kept some things from me...

Denise: What are you talking about?

Carnell:... Pat told me about the miscarriage... I forced him to talk. Why didn't you tell me about it?

Denise:...

Carnell: I'm sorry for not being there at this period of your life... our life. You're the only woman that I love and I know that some day you're going to carry my child again... Okay?

Denise: (crying) Thank you... Let's go see your niece now.

Carnell: She's your niece too. (He said, bending on one knee) I want you to be my fiancée. I want you to visualize us together in the future. We don't have to rush. I just want you to feel loved.

Denise: Oh my God... I love you. I love you. I love you.

Carnell: Let's go.

When they got to the hospital they went to see the baby. She was so beautiful.

Later that day, they were all gathered in Kae's room. Denise was on Carnell's lap, Miley was sitting next to Patrick and they were talking. Ariana and Bryan were on the phone with their friends. Mrs. Adrian looked at Denise and Carnell and stood up immediately!

Adrian: Are you two engaged?! (She said with anger her voice)

Everyone looked at us at the same time.

Carnell: Mom...

---------------------------------------------

To be continued

Okay guys I wanted them to get engaged so if you think I rush into things, I'm sorry but that was my purpose since the beginning. The story is almost over.

By the mean time, enjoy this chapter! Dedicated to Elisha!