Kharis and prince

Me and prince was sitting in my room watching a movie my mom and dad where downstairs in there room prince looked at me and bit his lip.

" What" I said looking at him

he got on top of me

" Your sexy you know that"

"We cant do it right now my mom and dad are downstairs "

" We can be extra quiet" he said while kissing my neck

"fine"

he kissed me and pulled off my shirt and unclipped my bra and kissed and sucked on my stomach he went down to my pants and pulled them down along with my panties to we were rushing because we didn't know when my mom or dad would walk in he started licking and sucking on my clit I moaned and put my hand on his head combing my hand threw his hair after I came he got up.

I made him lay down I kissed and sucked on his neck giving him a hickey I went down kissing each one of his abs and I pulled down his boxers his friend greeted me by standing up straight I stroked it slowly he groaned I licked the tip.

"don't tease me" prince grunted

he grabbed my hair and pushed it down I gagged and he let go of my head soon he came and I laid down and he slid in me fast and rough.

"shit" I moaned

he went rough and hard slamming into me he kissed me to shut me up because I was screaming so loud we soon reached our climax and I got on my ands and knees and he reentered me  roughly I screamed he put his hand over my mouth and the other to pull my hair we both came and he pulled out I layed down and he fingered me and ate me out until I came.

" I love you" prince said to me

" I love you too" I replied kissing him\

the end