Wedding Day

A/N - Here's a oneshot, not too long though! I hope you guys like it! The original of this oneshot got deleted when I wrote it on my phone T3T so I rewrote it. Do vote and comment! Thanks for all the support <3

-

-

-

"Aw Lucy, you simply look gorgeous ! " Levy chirped, adjusting Lucy's dress.

"I hope so." Lucy muttered, but Erza heard it anyway.

"You do look beautiful, so enjoy your wedding, Lucy." Erza commented, smiling. If only her relationship with Jellal could be that easy.

-

Natsu sighed as he left the dressing room. Gray had been so busy adjusting his suit and mumbling that Natsu got tired of it. Apparently, Gray was muttering how unfair it was that Natsu got married first when Gray was the first to start dating someone. Natsu couldn't help but grin, the wedding was tedious to prepare, and a lot to go through, but in the end, it would be worth it.

Natsu stopped in front of Lucy's dressing room and grinned. He wanted to enter right now, to see how his bride-to-be would look like. He had already seen the decorations for the wedding and he liked them a lot. It was after all, Lucy, who insisted on planning her own wedding instead of hiring a wedding planner. Initially, Natsu had objected, saying that it would cause her a lot of stress and they would be better off with a actual planner, but Lucy insisted and he gave in.

"Natsu, don't even thinking about entering." Erza's sharp voice interrupted his thoughts and he looked up to see the redhead staring at him with a dangerous look.

"I just want to see her dress," Natsu mumbled, and Erza smiled, much to Natsu's surprise. He was expecting the scarlet-haired mage to flare up and punch him, or yell at him, but this wedding had obviously put her in a good mood.

"Be patient, she looks gorgeous, so wait for it."

"Thanks, I guess I'll go back to my room, Gray might freak." For some reason, Gray was obsessed with this wedding and making everything perfect. He had claimed that it was to thank Lucy for bring him and Juvia together.

"Very well, be on your best behavior Natsu." Erza warned.

"I know, come on ! It's my own wedding, I won't trash it !"

-

"You look perfect already Luce ! It's time for the vows ! " Mirajane said in a sing-song voice, bursting into the dressing room.

"Thank you, it's time already ?" Lucy looked a little nervous and Mirajane chuckled.

"You nervous ?" Levy nudged Lucy, who only nodded.

"Relax, it will be fine. I was just as nervous at my own wedding, and everything turned out fine didn't it ?" Mirajane patted Lucy's shoulder, and Lucy looked much more relaxed now.

"It's been ten years, finally we're getting married." Lucy sighed dreamily.

"Ten years huh ? Such a long time. Anyway, get out there and blow Natsu's mind away !" Levy said cheerily, pushing Lucy out of the door.

-

Natsu stood at the altar, waiting patiently, finally it was time. He smiled, thinking of all the memories that Lucy and him had made in the past years. It would be perfect.

-

"Lucy, you look lovely." Makarov complimented, bringing a small blush to Lucy's cheeks.

"Thank you, Master. And thank you for marrying me off." Lucy was grateful. Makarov had accepted her request for him to walk her down the aisle and marry her off to Natsu, since her father was long gone.

"No problem, you're one of my precious children." Makarov said fondly.

The wedding march had started to play and Lucy walked in with Makarov, smiling at everyone.

-

Natsu's jaw dropped as he saw Lucy. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a pink gown that fell to the ground, and it was the same pink as his hair. The gown shimmered in the sunlight, after all, they were getting married in Magnolia Park, the place where they confessed their love. Lucy's hair was done up in a sleek bun, and her cheeks were rosy. In her arms, she carried a bouquet of lilies, and the wedding veil was flowing back freely, for she had chosen one that did not obscure her face.

After Lucy was beside him, the priest had started speaking, and the time for them to take their vows had come.

"Do you, Natsu Dragneel, take Lucy Heartfilia as your lawful wife ? To be together in health, prosperity, and never part till death ?"

"Yes, I do." The words had a pleasant taste in his mouth.

"Do you, Lucy Heartfilia, take Natsu Dragneel as your lawful husband ? To be together in health, prosperity, and until death does you apart ?"

"Yes, I do."

"Any objections ?" The priest was now addressing the crowd, and after a minute of silence, he continued on, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride."

Natsu leaned in and gave Lucy a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Dragneel."