Chapter 41: Lesson One: Never Turn Your Back On Your Enemy

~Now I got you, at the barrel of my gun. ~Going to keep you, going to freak you till I've had my fun. ~You can't run, once I like what I see. I'm a killer. ~But I won't sleep and I won't stop, until you're mine.

Every line in this song really relates the book LOL

**********************************************************************************************************

“Come on Sprinkles, I bet you want some food!” I told the little Cat in my arms, trying to ignore the major headache I currently have.

She meowed as if to say: ‘Finally someone’s going to feed me something! I’m too puny to walk down those huge ass stairs!’

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty good at understanding people’s facial expressions, and what animals are thinking. Maybe I’m some sort of psychic superhero, who will save the world one day using my special powers. Yeah, that’s my new life’s goal.

Sprinkles meowed again, and as we walked down the stairs and I instantly giggled. This is the cutest Cat ever! Oh, and I named it Sprinkles I’m pretty sure Valentine named it something like Chubbers, Chub-chub, The Chub Train, Twinkie-Butt, or my favorite Chubssie--- yeah get the point, everything he freaking calls me. He even combined Chub with my name, because he's just that clever.

We rounded the staircase, heading for the kitchen. I’m not even chubby! But he is making me work out today…am I really that fat?

I looked down at my stomach, moving the Cat to my shoulder. It looks pretty flat to me!  The Cat meowed loudly. I held the fluffy black at in front of me, making her look more adorable than ever. “What the hell is that suppose to mean?”

She meowed again.

“I am not blind! Ugh, you little cutie I can’t stay mad at you.” I gave her a big kiss on the scruff and hugged her to my chest.

“How come you stay mad at me and don’t give me kisses or hug me to your breasts?” A deep voice questioned from behind me.

He just can’t leave me alone!

I twirled around with my new kitten, to see a sweaty version of Valentine, with no shirt on, black sweat pants, and a beanie on his head. “I like animals more than you, plus you’re an ass,” I bitched, turning to run away.

“Aw Twinkie Butt don’t say that,” he chided sarcastically.

“I told you not to call me that,” I sputtered, my cheeks becoming warm with anger.

“But it fits you perfectly,” he defended, smacking my ass extremely hard. I stopped in my tracks, and puffed my cheeks out. His deep snicker made me angrier by the moment, “it’s ok, I’m starting to like your butt, it reminds me of my car.”  I put the kitten down, and she walked over to the wall, rubbing against it.

“That’s it,” I said, turning to face him, “I’m done with you—you…you—“

“Can’t really think of a good nickname, can you?” He provoked, raising an eyebrow, “when you’re as perfect as I, there really isn’t a nickname suited for—“

“—you audacious, womanizing-tramp!” I interrupted.

His eyes widened, “Whoa, whoa whoa! I am not audacious!”

I laughed, and turned to walk away, He grabbed around my waist and pressed me to his hard body. “I’m very audacious.”

A hand lingered down my shirt, to my belly, and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He put his big hand under the hem my shirt, and started exploring  underneath it being very through.