Banished By My Mate Chapter 2

(not edited)

Joy

"Joy." His deep smooth voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Who-who's this?"

"You know who the hell it is where the hell are you?" He yelled.

"Damon give me the damn phone. Joy baby please tell us where you are. I'm sorry for what my idiot brother did... Please say something." I heard shuffling.

"Let me talk to her again I wont yell. Look Joy you get your *ss back to your old pack now."

"I-" Damon scared me to no end. I didn't feel like getting yelled at.

"Tell Caine I'll call him some other time." Before I hung up I heard Damien say real smooth casanova.

Damien

"Real smooth casanova."

"What? She needs to come home so I can apologize I'm tired of playing games and I'm tired of looking everywhere for her. I need her." I hated his attitude sometimes.

"Don't you think I need her to shes our mate I love her."

"I love her to I'm going to kill whoever touched her did you see that scar." Damon said his eyes turning black.

"What scar?" Her brother asked. "WHAT FUCKING SCAR?"

"Don't talk to us like that pup you're  lucky it involves your sister so we wont get mad. She had a scar going from her ear to her collar bone."

"WHAT? She never told me about that."

"Look yelling isn't getting us no where lets just calm down and start contacting Alphas again." I didn't have time to argue with them I had a mate to find.

Joy

After I hung up I sat there thinking. Maybe I should go back, Damien didn't know what was going on I shouldn't be punishing him for what his brother did.

Now you listen, go to our mates forgive them.

Did you forget what happened to us because of them?

I traced my scar that shut her up. Just thinking about that had me shivering their words keep replaying in my head this scar means that you belong to us we will never let you go.

I was brought out of my day dreaming by a knock on my door. I immediately became nervous sh*t they found me. I sat on my chair frozen in place, the person knocked again.

"I guess they aren't home." A woman said.

"But mom we baked cookies." A little girl whines. I got off the chair and rushed to the door.

"Hi can I help you?" I asked eying her.

"Yes hi we're your neighbors I stay across the street." She pointed to the 2 story house.

"Hi." I said.

"We baked you cookies." The little girl said excitedly.

"You did? Thanks!" The little girl was to cute. She had on a pink dress with doll baby shoes with her blond hair hanging over her shoulders she was missing two teeth that made her more adorable.

"Come in." They came in and I motioned them to sit while I got us drinks.

"Mommy is she like us?" They were werewolves meaning I probably was on a packs territory, but my brother checked before we even decided on the place her mother looked at me.