Banished By My Mate Prologue

 (Not Edited)

 Joy

I was walking home after my shift ended at the hospital. I lived 10 minutes away, I love the cool air of October and it always gave me time to think. Walking towards the alley I heard a man moan. Disgusting, people will have sex anywhere.

I stopped when I saw 4 men and a woman beating a man.

“Hey!” I yelled.

They looked at me and took off running. I then saw a man falling to the ground with blood coming out of his head. I rushed to him asking if he was OK. We touched each other and I felt sparks mate he said before passing out. Me being a nurse knew that a head injury and falling asleep was bad.

“No no no wake up, please. You have to stay awake!”

I dialed 911 and helped when the ambulance came. I didn’t know his name ams his wallet was gone and he didn’t have a cell phone. When we got to the hospital the doctors ran tests and confirmed that he was most likely in a coma.

The attackers injected him with a drug so that he couldn’t shift and would come around. I reluctantly left and went home because I had to shower and change for work the next day.

3 months later

I had been coming to visit him everyday and there still was no change. I would sit beside his bed and talk to him. I looked at the clock to see it was 3, my shift was over. I rushed to his floor to see him.

“Hi Joy how are you?” One of the nurses asked. “I’m fine just in a rush to see my mate.”

“I understand but before you go I need to te-” I didn’t hear the rest because I ran off.

When I got to his room there were 2 men standing on each side of the door. I spoke and tried to go in but they stopped me at the door.

“You can't go in there ma'am.” One guard said.

“Why not? He's my mate!” I said raising my voice I was getting irritated.

“We have strict orders not to let anyone in besides the doctor.”

“Its alright let her in she's with me.” Said doctor Thomas.

“Thanks.” I rushed into the room eager to see my mate.

When I got in the room there was a man looking very familiar to my mate.

“You!” He said pointing at me. “You have the nerve to come in here after you almost killed my brother.”

“W-What? I didn’t do anything to him I saved him.”

“We've caught the rogues that you were working with they gave you up.

I know that you were working with them to help assassinate my brother do you know who we are?” He asked furiously.

I was to scared to answer so I shook my head no. “We are the Alpha Kings and you should be sentenced to death but since you are my mate I will go easy on you. Leave this territory. I Damon Tucker here by banish Joy Simpson from any pack life and order your wolf not to shift.”

I started sobbing. “I didn’t do anything you cant do this I’m your mate.” I said.

“You nearly killed my twin brother by working with rogues. They told us their plan and described you down to a T and confirmed you as their fifth partner.”

“They’re lying. I was walking home when I saw them runn-”

“Save it. Go gather your things, you have 2 hours to leave your pack. You’re now considered a rogue.” With that the two guards escorted me to my parents house to pack.

In the car I kept replaying everything that happened. Why would those rogues lie about me being there? Then something hit me, they must still be planning something. If they gave me up then the woman that was with them must have gotten away, meaning my mates are still in danger.

“STOP THE CAR!” I yelled, causing the guard to slam on the breaks.

“What is it?” He yelled.

“You have to take me back, the Kings are still in danger.”

“We have strict orders to take you to pack and drop you off at the airport.”

“But I need to talk to Damon.” He sighed.

“Hold on” He took out his cell and called Damon. I could hear him yelling through the phone.

“I'm sorry but he doesn’t want to speak to you.”

When I got to my parents house they glared at me and shook their heada.

“Mom dad” I said crying. “Don’t” My dad said holding up his hand. “You are a disgrace to this family and pack, get your stuff and get out. Don’t try contacting us we only have two daughters as far as we're concerned.” He said coldly

“You know me. I would never do something like this, this is all a big misunderstanding.” I pleaded. For gods sakes, they're my family they should know that I wouldn’t do anything like this.

“Get your shit and leave Joy.” They turned their backs on me.

I ran upstairs and put everything into a suitcase, pictures and all. I cant believe them, I’m their daughter I would never harm anyone and especially my mate of all people. I went back downstairs and hugged my brother.

“I love you Joy. I know you would never do anything like this. Here take this, it has $50,000 dollars on it. Call me whenever you arrive at your new home.”

“Thanks I love you to Caine.”

I turned to my sister she shook her head no so I wouldn’t come any closer. “I love you."

“I don’t love you. You ruined our family people will look us differently. We will be hated by the whole pack just leave already!”

I then knelt down and hugged my little brother and sister they are twins and the babies of the family.

“I love you guys, hopefully I can you again someday.” They kissed my cheek before dad called them away from me like I had a fatal disease.

“I love you mom and dad.” They just kept a straight face like they didn’t hear me. The guards took me to the airport.

“King Damon has notified all packs about you so don’t try to join any they wont accept you.” He said before turning and walking off. Great! I’m a rogue now I said to myself while going to buy a ticket. Michigan here I come.

Thanks for reading