Chapter 5

Ashton's POV

“Stop being such a grumpy pants. I'm not going to hurt you” I said while pushing her lightly. She stepped back a step before her eyes widened in surprise and she fell into the lake. I walked to the edge of the lake and looked down expecting her to just swim to the surface, but instead she had sunk to the bottom. Crap what have I done? She then broke through the surface with yells and pleas screaming “HELP, I CAN'T SWIM.” Crap what have I done? I can't believe this is what our first date had to be. Why couldn't I have taken her out to dinner or something? Before I could do any more brooding I heard her scream again. Not wanting to waste any more time I dived into the freezing cold lake. I shuddered under the water when I realised how cold it was. I didn't think about it much as I swam to try and save my poor drowning mate. When I broke the surface I saw her staring at me wide eyed before bursting in to a fit of laughter. I can't believe she fooled me! I pretended to glare at her but it was tough because I just couldn’t help suppressing a smile and soon I let out a small chuckle.

“I can't believe you fell for that!” She said a little breathlessly from all her laughing. I grinned at her before saying.

“Well it would be really shocking if you died on our first date.” I laughed at the thought thinking how things might have ended if indeed couldn't swim. “You'll pay for what you've done,” I said in a low dangerous voice, smirking- pay backs a bitch huh. She screamed at that and started to swim away. Huh not on my watch. I grabbed her around the waist. She screamed at me again splashing my face in ice cold water before wriggling her way out of my grip. It didn’t take long for me to catch her. As soon as I grabbed her again all laughter was forgotten and tension swept over us like a tonne of bricks. She closed her eyes as she tried to wriggle her way out of my arms. I let go immediately letting her swim to the side of the lake before climbing out. Soon after, I swam out after her, not far behind.

Once we were both dry I made us a camp fire. We sat down on a sturdy log that I had found and placed next to the fire, warming our bodies and giving a glow to Sasha's face to make her look more beautiful. We roasted marshmallows and talked about anything, at one point we started to sing again. It was so relaxing being here with my mate. After we had eaten the whole packet of marshmallows we fell into a contented silence. Looking up at the beautiful night sky; I stiffened when realised it was a full moon.

Sasha's POV

The camp site felt like a post-World War 2 photo I had once seen. Everything around the area had somehow been destroyed and lay on the ground dead. The whole place smelt of smoke and there was coal all along the camping ground. All in all, the place looked like a mess. I heard a noise coming from behind me. I whipped my head towards the sound so quickly that I probably got a little whiplash. That was when I realised I was in the woods all alone. I had no one to call and hardly anywhere to hide. I'm doomed. My heart started to accelerate and my breathing started to get heavier. Maybe this was Ashton's plan all along! Take me to a place where I can't call anybody or hide. Torture me then hide me so that no one will ever be able to find me. The sound became more obvious. Hearing the crunch of coal under another person’s feet as they walk towards me I turned around to see the most horrific man ever. He was nearly as tall as Ashton. He had three long and jagged scars that ran from his left eye right to the corner of his lips. His brown eyes nearly looked like black holes and his hair had patches along his scalp as if he had pulled some of his hair perfecting the crazy and dangerous look. He gave me a cruel smile and said “Hello Sasha.” How the hell does this man know my name? My thoughts turned to Ashton and I realised he probably told this man exactly who I was. My eyes widened when he took a step closer and now he was invading my personal space. What a beautiful day it is! - Note the sarcasm- He grabbed me by the waist and started to drag me, probably to some weapon dungeon to test out the new machinery they had just brought in. I shuddered at that thought and I was about to scream before he covered my mouth with those grubby hands of his. I continued to try and kick and scream at him. From my peripheral vision I saw him take out a white cloth and then he placed it over my nose and mouth. I was spiralling into unconsciousness when he said “Pretty boy’s not here to help you now is he?”

 Hey guys!!! sorry it's been so long since i last uploaded!!! I hope you guys like this chapter!! a lot is to come!! I know i left a big cliff hanger but u'll just have to wait and see!!! :)

Don't forget to like, comment and follow me!!

<3 Georgia!!