The Stalker

this is a new story i'm starting but i'm just doing the prologue first. it will be a few weeks before i start this story because i wanna get as much done with I'll always love you first. Maybe finish the whole first part in 3 weeks. I wanna atleast get it done before my school starts in early september. I'm gonna be a senior in high school :D anyway here is the prologue

                                       Why me? Why did i have to stay after at work next friday? Because i need the money.I'm only 18.I have prom at the end of the week and i need to pay off the loan for getting my hair and makeup done.It was gonna be scary. Having to stay from 11:00 til 6:00 am. I can handle it. I would be all by myself for 7 hours but as i said before. I'm 18. It's just a little coffee shop. I don't know why we are open so late but i suppose it could be for all the cleaning and stocking we need to do. There has never been a problem in the past so why would there be a problem now? Because of me. I bring trouble every where i go ever since i was a little toddler i have had bad luck. Ever since my parents were murdered right in front of my eyes and the freak who killed them has still been on the lose for 13 years. He haunts my dreams and i have always had the feeling he was out to get me. He has tried to kill me before. When i was 5 and he murdered my parents he didnt see me because i was hiding in the closet. he later found out i had been there to witness it and he has been stalking me since. Well, that is what i think. The police and my adoptive parents of course think i'm a nut head. My adoptive parents, Cecelia and mark were the kindest of people. They started off being my foster parents but they were kind enough to adopt me because they found that they had a connection with me. They even kept my name, katrina, even though they couldve changed it. Well, The murderer found me again when i was 15 and he cut me up and almost killed me but luckly i lived. He got away yet again and i have been terrified ever since. The thing is i have no idea what he looks like. He could be anyone i know and i wouldnt have a clue. I had my 2 besties Marilyn and Josie and a crush, William and i did good in school and you would think I'm a normal girl but i'm not. I have to watch every step i take and always watch my surronding because i know he is somewhere near, stalking me. I try to go on with my life but it's not that easy. For this week i was gonna try to put everything aside me and have some fun. There was so much fun stuff planned this week and prom on friday. For once i am gonna try to act like a normal 18 year old.

*******************************************************************************************************************

there that is the prologue. I hope you enjoyed it and i will start this story in a few weeks. Comment about what you think of it so far :)