I'm His Mate

Chapter One: I FOUND HIM

I was running through the woods and I breathe in the fresh air of nature. I smiled happily knowing nature was calling for me. Soon there was a howl from my father, he wanted me back in the house. I ran back and saw two cars parked at the house. I hid behind a tree and put on my white summer dress. I went in the house and saw mom making dinner. “Mom.” I greeted her. I washed my hands and started helping her cook. She smiled at me. “Who came?” I asked her. “The North Pack. They been visiting every pack around to see if the future alpha female is in any of them. And now they came for us. They are royals.” Mom said. I nodded. We brought the food to the dinner table. “Get your father an inform him dinners ready.” mom said. I nodded. I went upstairs and knocked on his office door. “Come in.” Papa said. I open the door. 

“Dinner is ready father.” I smiled. He nodded. I bowed my head as respect for the alpha but not once looking him straight in the eye. “Shall we have dinner.” Father said. They nodded. I headed downstairs and we all sat down. I smiled at mother. “Wine?” My father asked. He nodded. I went and grab the wine and poured it into his glass then in fathers. I sat down and look up to see everyone. That’s when I looked into the alpha’s eyes and my wolf howled for him. He’s my mate!

“Its Really nice to have you guys for dinner. Honey, this is Alpha Raymond DeAngelo of the North pack. This is my wife Laura and my daughter Lei.” Father said. “Yes, you have such a lovely home Female Laura. And your daughter is such a beauty.” He said. I blushed. “Thank you.” I smiled. He nodded. We ate and afterwards dad and Raymond sat down in the living room to talk. “Would you like  some help.” It was Raymond’s Beta Daniel. “No thank you. Your our guest. Have a seat.” I smiled. He nodded and went to the living room while I cleaned the dishes with mom. Afterwards the house cell rang and I answered. 

“What, Really! I’m on my way.” I yelled. “What happen?” Father said. I looked at him. “On of the kids broke there arm and I think he’s going through a shift.” I said. I ran out after towards the house and saw the little boy on the ground being surrounded. I went quickly over his side. “Lei… its hurts.” He cried. I smiled. “Be strong Avan, breathe in and out. Calm down. I’m right here. You’ll be fine.” I smiled. He calmed and then I told him what to do. Soon he shifted into his wolf and I smiled. 

“Run around here and follow your brother.” I said. His brother is David who’s a year older than me. He smiled and thank me. I turned around and saw Father, Raymond and Daniel watching. “Good job.” They said. I nodded and turn to look at the pup. We headed back to the house and Raymond wanted to talk to me. “Yes Alpha Raymond.” I smiled. “Have a seat.” I said. He sat down next to me. 

“I don’t know where to begin. Your beautiful in every way, kind and loving. You care for children and protect them.” He began, I blushed. “You’re my mate Lei… I want you to come with me to the North Pack and be my alpha female.” he said. I stared at him shocked. That meant I had to leave my friends, my family, and my pack. I would have to follow him wherever he desires. Tears came spilling out my eyes, “I don’t want to go.” I cried. 

Suddenly, his eyes went to a feeling of sadness but then anger was replace fast. His face left no emotion and stood cold. “You’re my mate. You will COME!” His voice raised and was meant straight at me. My body was scared and my wolf whimpered in regret for getting him angry and the other was a whimper of fear. Tears spilled fast. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

And

Vote

Plz

Thank you