18 Days of Nothing

I felt the cold steel barrel of a Glock 22 press up against the side of my head. "Now listen here kid, you're going to tell us exactly what the fuck you were planning!" I knocked my head back hitting that law inforcement pig in the nose. I quickly got up and ran out of the bank triggering the bombs behind me. When I finally got out of the bank I was surrounded by more of those pigs. "Put your hands up and we won't shoot!" I put my hands up slowly walking forward. "Stop right there!"  I quickly dived behind a car as the bank came tumbling down from the bombs. That's when a helicopter showed up to pick me up, lowering a ladder to where I was. I climbed up as the helicopter started flying away. 

Chris gave me a funny look, "That didn't happen, it would've been on the news." I tried my best to make them believe me. "You know what liars get?" I tried to think of something witty to say, "Liars get...tires?" They laughed at me. "No, liars get punched!" I was thrown up against the wall of the cafeteria and punched in the face. My mouth was busted against my bracers and I started bleeding tremendously. "That story was fucking bullshit Gibson!" Everyone in the cafeteria got up and crowded around Chris and I. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Chris got a big smile on his face as he threw me to the ground. Someone from the crowd yelled, "Kick his ass!" I was kicked in the face, blood flying onto anyone that was near. He got in my face, his greasy black hair and dark brown eyes were the only thing I remember before I fell back on the ground. Everything was going black and I started to stumbled to the crowd hoping someone would help me. Everytime I got near someone they would push me back in the middle. As my head slowly turned I saw Chris's fist come flying torward me.