Work Too?

Thanks for reading guys :p im proud of you guys thanks for everything :3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every teacher in this whole damn wrecked school have yet to detect the injuries I have put upon on the Succubus. I walk proudly, then again ashamed. Proud for fulfilling my promise to make Shari suffer. And ashamed for breaking my parents rule. I walk into the office, sign myself out and walk out the gate to get in and out of school campus. I wait at the local bus stop where I was beaten and look at the blood that was still there. I anaylized it carefully and think back to how much blood Shari shed. Not as much as me. Not by a long shot. I will make her shead more untill were even on all standards.... No forget that I want her hurt more.

I sit down at the bus stop and just as I sit down the bus lurks from around the corner. I stand up and walk closer over to the edge. The bus door arrive in perfect match with my feet and the door flings open. I walk in, hand in the money, and stand holding onto the pole, closest to the door. I find myself across the street from Barnes and Noble and I step off. I wait for the bus to pass me as I walk across the street. I walk in the door and look over at that huge clock that dwells upstairs. 10:39. I'm on time. I put my backpack in my locker and see Greg coming in through the front door. Thats weird hes always in here when I come. Meh whatever.

"Morning Gre-" I start.

"Why are you here?!" He yells coming torwards the desk.

"What? Jeez calm down Greg," I pit up my hands to signify I mean no harm.

"No you listen! I'm done with your shit. I specificly told you yesterday that your opening today! I went to your house then your school!" He blurtted out. Oh shit. I must have not heard him.

"I'm sorry is there any way I can make it up?"

"NO I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!! YOUR FIRED!!!!" He screamed handing me my last paycheck. I look inside to see $70. I had no emotion in a way I didn't care. I opened up my locker and got my belongings. After seeing my ex-boss walk away, I walked strait out the door. I didn't feel like waiting for the bus so I waved over a lone taxi.

"Hartpave high school please." I spoke as I got in the back seat handing him the money. He nodded, grabbed the money and drove strait. I honestlly don't remember how I got back to school so fast. Meh whatever. I got out the taxi, thanked him and walked onto school campus. I walk into the office and sign myself in. It's weird because no one was in the office. Hmmmm... Whatever.

As I start to walk out the office someone grabs my waist and spins me in a complete 360° and pulls me into a closet.

"Hey-" I start to yell.

"Shhhh Kat it's me," said a familiar male voice. I turn around to see Coach Derrick. The dim light from the ceileing barely showed the color in his eyes. I look at my arm to see him still holding it.

"Oh sorry," Coach said moving his hand down my arm to mine.

"Why did you drag me in here?" I asked looking at our hands.

"The whole school knows about what you did to Shari, and honestlly-" he looked at me.

"I know. I know your disappointed in me." I look at the ground.

"Actually I'm rather proud. I've been waiting for someone to kick her slutty little ass." He smiled at me laughing. "Well I over heard the principal and the dean-"

"Wait the DEAN is here!?" I blurt out.

"Shhh you have to be quiet. No one knows were in here. I brought you in here because I want you to escape."

"What? What do you mean, Coach?"

"Please call me Derrick, and I mean you have to leave and never come back. All of the teachers were planning on expelling you anyways. I've over heard them in the teacher's lounge."

".....Ok... But I need my stuff from my locker."

"It's ok whats your locker number? I get it for you and I'll bring it to you. Meet me at the park."

"465... ," I nod in agreement and turn to the door. He grabs my hand and spins me torwards him. He pulls my waist very close to his musular body. I gasp in the intenseness of his grip and he leans into me.

"W-What are you-?" I questioned as I couldn't finish. His touch gave m goosebumps all over my skinny body. He leaned into me. I feared the worst as thankfully he kissed my forehead.

"Now go," he smiled letting go of my hips. I walk out the door and take the sidewalk over to the park. I walk at a slow pace not beliveing what fate had instore for me all theres years. Damn you fate. I hate not knowing the unexpexted.

I walk over to the park and walk on the gravel path that led to the playground. No kids ever played here. Their too scared of the scenery, and I don't blame them. I drop my backpack on the floor and walk to the small swing set. Like allways was here. I sit down and listen to the metal chains creak and squeak. I stare at the ground wondering what could happen next.I just want to be with my parents.After a few minutes I see Derrick pop out from the woods jogging over to me. When I saw him I instantly got the strange reminder of when he kissed my forehead. Ive never been kissed ever. My mom and dad don't count. I don't know what its like. And I'm not sure if I wanna know.

Derrick slowed his pace as he handed me my things.

"Thank you, Coa- I mean Derrick," I stood.

"No problem, Kat. Well I should head back before everyone gets suspicious," he chuckled.

"Alright," I start to walk to me stuff. He grabs my hand, again, and tirns me to him.

"Hey Kat, I want us to stay in contact, cause..." He blushed as my intrest turned to confusion. " I worry about you so ,here." He placed in my hand his phone number. I got goosebumps. And I know what your thinking, "whats up with all the chills?" Its a black person affect, we don't blush, we get goosebumps. Strange right?

He slides his hand away from mine and he jogs away. What the hell just happened? I grabbed my stuff after standing in shock for minutes. I slide each arm through my rugged black backpack, in which had duck tape on the bottom from the tear. Fucking Jeff. As I walk torwards home I thought about Jeff. What did he mean by, "he had plans for me,"? Meh whatever. How much do you wanna bet hes at my house? I bet $20 bucks.

I approach my big white house, same as allways and walk uo the porch, exuaghsted and irritated. I open the door to see its not locked. I walk in and close the door not caring and see my hooded stalker sitting on my couch.

"Your finally back gorgous. About damn time," Jeff smiles pulling out his knife and standing up. Looks like you guys owe me $20 bucks. Pay up before things get intresting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am sooooo sorry I havn'y updated :( but now im back. My phone was experiencing some technical difficulties :p.