Give Her Some Time (Chapter 2)

Hey guys tell me if you like the story because if you don’t I might as well stop and if you think it’s horrible so tell me how I can fix it J

READ AND ENJOY and on your way out leave a comment

LUFF Rema <3

(Declen’s POV)

          I stared at the back of Aria’s head and saw that she was drawing intently in her notebook so I edged my chair closer to see what she was drawing. I saw a heart and my name and hers in it. Aria likes me. I can’t believe ARIA LIKES ME! I mean I knew I loved her since forever but I never thought she would like me back. She’s hot and has an amazing personality and can always make me laugh and supports me in everything I do and she watched every practice and soccer game I’ve ever played in. Of course she has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.

          While I was in deep thought I saw her look over her shoulder to see if I saw her drawing and when she glanced at me she exhaled relived and ripped the paper to bits. My heart faltered but then I remembered that she liked me and I was going to make her my girlfriend no matter what.

          When the bell rang she jumped out of her seat and gathered her stuff and threw everything into her bag and gracefully walked out of the room.

I followed after her but by the time I reached her she was whispering to my soccer teammates and handing them each envelopes. When I got their she flipped her hair gave me a fleeting smile and walked to her friend Madison.

          “Hey what’s up guys?”I said giving a nod to the group.

“Nothing I heard you got busted for being late again” Eric said giving me a knowing smirk which I responded to with a confused eye roll.

He sighed, gesturing for Matt to state the obvious

“So you and Aria huh? It’s about time.” Said Matt

“Wait is that what she told you guys that she liked me” I said in disbelief.

“Nah Man I just thought the way that you looked at her that you were dating she didn’t say anything about you being together when she talked to us. She explained something about a fundraiser then gave us a flyer about it.” he said while lifting a crumpled paper out of his bag as proof.

I was disappointed but didn’t show it because I knew it would just lead to teasing and kissy faces so I went to Math class so confused but glad I had it with Aria so we could sort it out.

 Then I remembered her boyfriend, Josh I hated him he played football and all the players think they’re the so hot . He’s from Spain and has an accent that all the girls think is so exotic .I always thought he was a tool but I didn’t really see him around so I just ignored him whenever we crossed paths. He flirts with girls all the time even in front of Aria! He’s a hopeless flirt and a notorious playboy. I shuddered and Aria glanced at me with her violet eyes. She slowly took out her phone and her thumbs expertly flew over the keypad while keeping her eyes on the teacher. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket I slowly took it out keeping my eyes on the teacher.

Texting:

Aria: Hey Dec is something up?

Declen: No I’m just excited for our birthday movie night tomorrow J

Aria: Me too what do you wanna watch?

Declen:  I was thinking that new Harry Potter movie what do you think?

Aria: I think whatever you want is perfect

Declen: LOL Aria you’re a dork anyway the teacher’s staring at us catch ya at lunch.Oh btw I have a meeting for soccer so I’ll meet you at the SGA meeting

When the bell rang it was lunch time and my friend Zac was waiting for me by the door.  “Sup man how’s it goin” Zac greeted me.“Nothin is the soccer and football meeting still on?”I asked.

‘yeah let’s go or we’re gonna be late” Zac warned me. I still walked at a leisurely pace winking at pacing girls and I smirked as they blushed in return. Wait, I’m not supposed to flirt with girls I have to get Aria to confess her feeling and she’ll never if I keep flirting with other girls.

By the time we got to the locker room where all meeting concerning sports are held everyone was already seated except Josh I wonder where that idiot is now. Then Coach Marvin entered the room and all the laughter ceased and all eyes were on him. “Hello boys I just called this quick meeting to congratulate all of our soccer players on the big win last night a we beat Valley’s butt into next week” Coach said proudly. He gave us all high fives on our way out and while everyone headed to the cafeteria I went the opposite way to the SGA meeting to see Aria. On my way there I passed a dozen deserted class rooms. Then I heard the noise of fallen desks I quietly ran to the class room with all the noise and peered inside.

I couldn’t believe it.

          Josh was in there.

Making out with someone.

That isn’t ARIA!!!!!

Shit, how am I going to tell Aria . I took out my I-Phone 4 and started to take a video after 5 minutes of filming I turned the camera on myself “He’s a jerk Aria but if you want I can pound his face for you” I said seriously then I ran to Aria’s meeting to show her the video.

When I got to the door where the meeting was held everyone was already leaving .Aria as usual was the first person out of the room. I ran up to her “Hey Ar How was the meeting?”

“The usual I guess” she replied with a smile her violet eyes shining.

I thought I should get it over with so I told her “Well on my way here I saw Josh and some girl making out. Aria he cheated on you” I said quickly .Her face was shocked at first then it quickly turned into anger as she processed the news.

“Declen Brian Coyne I know you hate Josh but you don’t have to make up a lie to get us to breakup. That’s low Declen I can’t believe you of all people would do this to me your supposed to be my best friend.” she said sniffling.”  “Don’t EVER talk to me again. I-I hate you” she added. Then she walked away.

I looked at her in disbelief. She’s mad at me for what helping her for telling her the truth. She turned around to walk away but I grabbed her wrist .She turned around and yanked it out of my grasp,  staring at me her violet eyes brimming with tears daring me to continue .

I took a deep breath and pulled my phone out of my back pocket pressed play and shoved it in her face. She stared at it in horror after 2 minutes she started to cry silently eyes still staring at the screen. I walked to her and put my arm around her and wiped her tears with my thumb. She rested her head on my shoulder as I lead her to our next classroom. “I can’t believe he would cheat on me .I mean I knew he was a player but I didn’t ever expect him to cheat that jerk’ she muttered angrily. I chuckled and she looked at me as if

We were 15 minutes early and the class was empty so we sat in the very back as she sobbed on my chest soaking my shirt I patted her back and whispered comforting words in her ear.

Aria took her head off my chest and I was slightly sad but I could see Aria needed me so I would wait until she was ready. She looked at my shirt and examined the damage. “Sorry Dec for everything I doubted you and you were just trying to help and I will never do that to you ever again. Truth is he wasn’t the best boyfriend anyway” Aria confessed. I sighed “Aria I get it you didn’t want to believe he was cheating on you but Josh is an idiot becausehe just ruined the best thing that ever happened to him” I said .

Aria blushed and muttered a quick thanks. “Do you want me to hurt him” I added seriously. “No Dec as much as I’d like that we can’t you’ll get kicked off the soccer team and I could never live with myself if I caused that, I mean you love soccer “she said. “But I love you” I added silently I knew she didn’t hear me but it would be selfish of me to do that too her while she was still so upset.

Her face was tear stained but I thought she still looked beautiful. “Hey Dec” she said snapping me out of thought. “Yeah what’s up” I replied.  “I’m going to go wash my face be right back. “she said quickly getting up from her seat and speed walking towards the bathroom. I guess I’ll just have to wait until she forgets about the jerk.