Damon Salvatore: Imagine: Do You Love Me?

As he stared at me with those big blue eyes, I couldn't help but feel he felt the same way about me as I felt for him. "What do you want to do today?" he whispered in my ear. "Can we go out for once?" I replied. "No!" He shot back at me. We never get to go out. Damon always says that the outdoors is a bad place for us. I don't understand but every time I asked him he would get mad at me. "Can you please just tell me why we can't go outside. I'm bored in here." "We just can't. Get used to it." He barked. "I'm never going to get used to something I don't understand!"

"I'm a vampire! I can't go outside or I'll burn." I was shocked with the news and was blank faced because I was trying to process everything.

"I know you'd be scared and look at me differently. That's why I didn't tell you."

"No..." I paused

"It's fine. You're the same person as you were before. You're still devious, rude, selfish, and a handful at that-"

"Okay, okay, I understand I'm not the best person in the world."

He said, looking at the floor, making me laugh silently.

I walk towards him and link our fingers together. He's still looking down as he watches me hold his hands.

"But, you're also funny, caring, reliable, trustworthy, and all the other great things you haven't discovered yet. And I love you for all these things."

He looks up at me. Starring into my eyes. He leans in closer, then stops. At this point I don't know if he's going to bite my neck or kiss me. He leans in more and more, slowly. When his lips touch mine I knew the answer. He loved me as much as I loved him all along.

-A