Wattpad Book Reveiws
Review Three: Infection
Desi wakes up the night after her eighteenth birthday party to find the world has turned into a battle for survival. She finds a group of survivors and learns about love, the will to survive and how to kick ass.
Plus there's a sequel.
I found the book addictive and gripping. I finished just a few minutes ago and I'm seriously going to start reading the sequel tomorrow. It's scary, romantic- but not the kind of romance where the couple make out every ten seconds- it's packed of action and twists. It also leaves at an amazing cliffhanger.
• The Cliffhanger leaves the reader wondering so much (I guess it's a good thing)
• Not every thing was explained.
• It seemed a tad bit to rushed at the beginnig. If there was two more chapters at the beginning then it would of been fine.
• I wouldn't say it was a horror (mind you I don't get scared from reading horror books) but I would say thriller or action.
•It was a bit short. If it had two more chapters it would of been fine.
• It has zombies! And who doesn't love zombies?
• It was so addictive.
• Each character had different personalities and you good tell.
Over all rating: