Recording More Than Songs

Credit to my bestfriend Izzy for writing this one for me go thank her by following her on twitter @amorelouis and if you want to follow me I'm @staygucciharry and enjoy! I really liked this one so I thought why not

--------------------

"Harry what are you thinking?! we can't do anything here people will easily see us!"

I stood in an empty recording booth with my boyfriend as he hungrily looked me up and down biting his lip and smirking to himself. I had come here with the boys for the day to watch them record new songs and it was currently lunch break so we had some time off for a bit.

"But that's what makes it more fun doesn't it? knowing that anybody could walk in at any moment while you're moaning my name."

You'd think Harry wasn't the type to dirty talk, but talking dirty is his forte. you wouldn't know it, but when the times right it's practically his second language.

I hesitated for a bit, thinking of all the possible things that could happen but in the end I ended up pouncing on him, already trying to take off his shirt.

"Fuck it" I whispered as I took his trousers off and stood up, slipping my fingers under his boxers and slowly slipping them off. He looked at me with eyes full of lust before proceding to strip me down to my underwear. no time was wasted and I pushed him down onto a chair in the corner of the room and climbed on top of him, straddling him.

"Ride me Y/N" he moaned in short breaths, already extremely hard.

Immediately I obeyed and slipped down onto his dick, followed by a gasp of pain and pleasure from Harrys mouth. I smirked at him and started rolling my hips around in small circles. We began moaning each others names as my movements became faster and before long we were hot sweaty messes, making loud sex noises whilst trying to remain as quiet as we possibly could.

All of a sudden without warning Harry let out a loud scream of my name and my hand flew to cover his mouth so it became muffled. We both rode out our orgasms then I removed myself from his lap and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

We both put on our clothes again and as I started walking towards the door he said to me, "wasn't so bad was it?" I cocked my eyebrows and gave him a mischievous smile. "maybe we should do it again sometime." was the last thing I said before I walked right out of the room.

A/N;

I JUST REALISED THAT I WROTE MICHAEL INSTEAD OF HARRY OH MY GOD IVE CHANGED IT SORRY HAHAHAHAHA