Chapter 6

Kat's P.O.V

When Dan said we were leaving early this morning. I thought early around six in the morning early.

No four in the morning, before the sun is up early.

"Dan, the sun isnt even up" Jordan pointed out.

"Thank you captain obvious" Tiffany muttered as she lifted a bag into the boot of the car. Jordan glared at her, but she ignored it and continued to pack the car with bags.

"How much stuff did you take?" Jordan asked her "Were going for a week, not a month"

"I only brang important stuff" Tiffany said "In this bag is clothes. That bag has shoes."

"Here is an idea" Jordan said faking entusiasim.  "How about you put your shoes in your clothes bag?" He clapped his hands once together at the end of his sentence.

Tiffany mimicked him and clapped once "How about no" She siad using the same amount of fake entusiasim.

Jordan glared at her before throwing a bag at her. She caught it in mid air before throwing it in the boot of the car.

After we had finished pack the car with our bags, we all got in the car. That Dan borrowed off his dad. 

It was only two hours in the car and Tiffany was screaming threats at Jordan, who was singing Christmas songs.

"Christmas ended yesterday" Tiffany screamed 

"Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas dear Jesus, Merry Christmas to you"

"Why must you combine a Christmas song and happy birthday together?"  Tiffany groaned.

"We like to annoy you" Max grinned.

"How i ended up with you as a mate is beyond me" She muttered.

"I feel sorry for you MAx" Jordan said "Having Tiffany as a mate cant be a picnic"

"Having you as a mate must be like living in hell" Tiffany shouted, glaring evils at him "I feel sorry for Tiffany" She shot Tiffany a pityful look.

"I live with you!" Jordan shouted "I feel sorry for myself. I cant begin to imagine what MAx goes through"

"Actually she isnt that bad"  Max said.

"Are you drugged?" Jordan asked concered 

"I dont think so.." Max said thoughtfully.

"You must be to admit such a lie" Jordan said.

"I can hear you" Tifffany shouted.

"That was the whole point" He shouted back.

I dont get why they were shouting, they were two seats away from each other. Nick was sitting between them. If anything i felt sorry for him the most. He had to put up with them the whole ride.

"How did i end up sitting between them?" Nick asked.

"It was either some one sit between them, or they sit with each other "Kate said.

"You volentired" Jane said.

"I only did that so there wouldnt be any blood shed in the car" Nick groaned.

"I suddenly have the urge to drop both of them off while the rest of us go home" Dan said from the drivers seat "I wonder who would end up dead..." He trailed off as he started thinking.

"Obviously Jordan" Tiffany said.

"Actually you will most likly end up  dead"

"I'm pretty sure i could kill you easily" Tiffany said her voice full of confadince.