The future is ours

After the ceremony, the entire group was gathered at the after party. There was a bunch of people congratulating the couple.

Christina milian: Hey boo!!

Kae: Hunny!!! (Hugs her)

CM: Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! Dus' you better treat her good! Lol

Dustin: Don't worry I don't wanna die young! lol

Kae: Where are you sitting?

CM: Next to tyga and chyna! But don't worry I'll come to your table frequently.

Ciara: Hey boys!

Carnell: Ciara... (He said with a glow in his eyes)

Denise: Carnell, I'm just right here...

Kelly: Lol, how are you ciara?

Ciara: Good! What's up since last time?!

Patrick: Well, nothing much you know. We took a break and everything since we changed our record label.

Ciara: Yeah I see! D' boy I'm so proud of you!! Congratulations to you two.

Kae: Oh thank you. I can't believe ciara is actually congratulating me! Wow lol

Ciara: Haha Bryan!! Omg you're so grown now! This is far from how you were in the one two step video! Wow, you must have all the girls crawling up for you!

Bryan: Haha thank you but not really. I already have my lady (He said, kissing Ariana on her cheek)

Ciara: Now that's what's up! Denise you did an excellent job today. I'm definitely talking to your agent soon again! :)

Denise: Oh well thank you. :D

Ciara: u welcome. Okay ima let you get back to the festivities. Haha Have a great evening.

Dustin: thanks for everything. Say hi to future for us!

Ciara: I will. :)

Miley: Oh look who's coming...

Demi: Chris. Oh man. Trouble.

Ariana: actually double trouble. Taylor is coming too.

Chris brown: hey y'all. Kae.

Kae: Hi Chris. :)

CB: Well. Congratulations are in order. I'm happy for you two. Really.

Dustin: Thanks.

CB: Wow. I never thought you'd marry someone else... Anyway. Have a great evening.

Kae: See you on Monday at work. Thank you. :)

Taylor swift: Hey Dustin.

Dustin: Hey Taylor. How are you?

TS: I'm good. What about you?

Dustin: perfect. As you can see (he said, pulling kae closer).

TS: Oh yeah. Congrats.

Kae: Thank you.

TS:... Hum. Hey Kelly, pat! How are you? :)

Kelly: we're good! Just chilling!

Patrick: Long time no see. Where have you been?

TS: Oh here and there. :) Oh Bryan, you're a gentleman now!

Bryan: Yeah. I mean thanks.

TS: Carnell... :}

Carnell: Taylor...

TS: Hey Denise. I see you two are still together! That's... Good.

Denise: And we're stronger than ever. (She said, looking at carnell and smiling)