even more lies.

[Olivia's POV]

''shut up. both of you.'' i screamed. Andy put his arm around me. my boyfriend glared at him. ''get off my girl'' he said as he grabbed Andy by the hair, he threw him to the floor and started kicking him in the stomach.. Andy lay there gripping his stomach.. blood coming out of his mouth. ''STOP IT FUCKING STOP IT'' i yelled at my boyfriend. he didn't stop. i jumped on top of him and draggedhim back.. he looked up at me ''it's fucking over. i'm done. leave me alone'' i screamed.. he kept pleading me to take him back, but i shook my head. ''go away''.. eventually my ex ''boyfriend left. 

I fell to the floor, tears filling my eyes as i looked at Andy, he was in pain. i got out my phone and called for the ambulance, they arrived a few minutes later. the paramedics came and checked Andy ''he's gonna be fine'' one of them said as they wiped the blood from his mouth and cleaned his stomach, no cuts.. just bruises. the paramedics left.. i sat next to Andy on the sofa and put my head in my hands.

I felt his arm go around me, i looked at him and put my head on his shoulder.. ''are you okay?'' i asked tearfully. he nodded and stood up ''completely fine. i better take you home, it's getting late'' he smiled as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me up. I followed him to a parked white lamborghini.. it had the words ''wanted'' printed on one side and ''purdy'' printed on the other side, in black wild west cowboy style writing. I peered inside the window.. stickers of nude women were stuck on to the back seats.. i laughed, Andy looked at me and smiled. 

''this is Ashley's car.. the cowboy you met earlier today'' he laughed. I nodded but then paused ''won't he mind?''. Andy shook his head ''he's getting wasted with the boys!''.. ''oh. what are the boys called?'' i asked. Andy opened the passenger side's door and i climbed in, he shut it and climbed into the drivers seat. 

''well, theres CC.. he plays drums, Jinxx and Jake play guitar, Ash plays bass.. and i sing, but you already knew that'' he winked and started up the car.. we drove back to my apartment, we spoke about different things, just small talk though.

When we finally got to my apartment, he got out of the car and walked me to my door.. like a real gentleman. ''thanks for the lift'' i smiled. he bit his lip.  ''you're welcome love, see you tomorrow?'' he asked as he kissed my cheek.. ''if you're lucky'' i teased.. he pouted and waved goodbye.. i watched the white lamborghini drive off.. that's when i realised, i was falling for him all over again. i didn't want to. i didn't want to get hurt.. 

*2 weeks later*

I got into work late, to find Andy and a blonde chick sat at a table.. kissing. I'm guessing this was Alexa, his ''ex girlfriend''.. i sighed and looked at myself in the mirror  and applied some lipgloss.. i couldn't stop thinking about them kissing, he said he dumped her.. for me. i thought he wanted me, tears won't fall from my eyes. no. it's better off if we weren't together anyway. but i liked him.. no. i had to stop thinking of him like that, but i couldn't. he was so gorgeous.. i-. ''Olivia, we don't pay you to put make-up on.. take these plates of food to table 2'' my boss said as he shook his head and handed me the tray. I nodded, i noticed that table 2 was Andy's table. fuck. I took a deep breath and walked over.

His eyes lit up when he saw me. i could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. ''here's your order'' i said as i smiled a fake smile. i turned to walk away but a voice stopped me. ''excuse me, but i ordered extra cheese with my pizza'' she said. Andy glared at her and gave me a sympathetic look.

i rolled my eyes at her. ''oh sorry'' i replied back, and gave her another fake smile. she stared at me.. she wouldn't stop. ''problem?'' i asked.. she carried on staring and then stopped. ''y-you're Andy's ex gf?'' she said. I nodded. ''so?''.. she touched her stomach ''i heard you had feelings for him.. well back off, he's mine and i'm having his baby. we're engaged'' she said showing me her ring. slut. she didn't deserve Andy, actually no.. she did, Andy treated me like dirt. he was just as bad.

''i don't have feelings for him. keep him'' i said, tears started to fill my eyes. ''where's my extra cheese, i'm eating for two. i need my cheese!'' she moaned.  i lost it.. she was dangling him in front of me. on purpose. ''we don't have anymore cheese, you're just gonna have to make do. fat bitch'' i snapped as i pulled of my apron and ran outside.